Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grateful, I'm sorry for your loss. The pain of losing a beloved pet is deep. I had a wee white ratty I loved and had to put down when she developed a cancer. She had to be put down by injection to her stomach as ratty veins are so small. She happily climbed around on me for a few minutes, then snuggled into the crook of my arm and went to sleep over the next five minutes or so. She was still breathing twenty minutes later when the vet came and said he would take her to give her another needle to stop her dear little ratty heart.
    I was a weeping, sobbing mess for the whole time, but it was so beautiful and peaceful and she knew I was there. I'm sure your little Molly felt that same peace and comfort knowing you were with her.
    Love and hugs Sick of being sick, and take care of yourself.
    Trap, good to see you in Boot Camp...
    Sun, I empathise.
    Ruby and RC, enjoy the wanderings...
    Techie, great job on establishing Boot Camp...I will struggle with the exercise but I need to get off my backside (yes, 'fanny' refers to girly bits here) and do some walking.
    Mama, you are such a sweetie. Hope the best job in the world opens up for you.
    Sam and Trap, if you can't change jobs, just remember it's only a means to an end.
    Love to you all...
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that my brain is a compulsive liar. It lies to me about many things - like whether or not I should drink today, whether or not anyone cares about me, whether or not my body is a liar. My brain is all cool with the "never drink" thing, as long as it's something that happens tomorrow - NOT today. On the other hand, my body doesn't like booze, but one thing it hates more than alcohol is exercise. It screams at me! Brain says, "exercise is good," body says "exercise HURTS and wouldn't we rather just go play a video game or something?" So, my brain lies, my body can't make up it's mind, and I'm caught in a twisted power play between the two. So, who is the me that is neither body, brain or a combination of the two?

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
      - Vernon Howard

Comment

well topsy as long as you are happy with video games go for it but we all need to get out and maybe go for walks anything to relax the mind and yes getting out side does relax the mind and body anbd soul .. so just keep up the work and you will know whats right for you and no al we all dont need it ... love and hugs topsy
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
          Grateful so sorry about Molly. And T hope Coco is doing better. Vick sorry you are going through a tough time. Hope it got straightened out..Sun hope you find your happy again. I know the af days are tough...Sam I hate my job and it puts me to sleep. Luckily I've been laid off most of the past 2 years which has helped tremendously. Did try going back to school but lost my financial aid so...MB thanks for offer of a place to sleep but I guess we arent going to Jax since the concert there is on a tues. 10 minutes till bedtime and I am ready. tomorrow...

Comment

Thanks, tirgs. My little dog would surely love to walk more. Hugs back at you.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
            - Vernon Howard

Comment

well good morning one and all ... HAPPY HUMP DAY .. lets get those asses moving and on the path that works for you ...vicky hope you are feeling better today .. checkin please .. bird have a great day enjoy ...topsy get walking girl that doggy barking and asking lets go out and play ...
              well go an early day here and still drinking my first cup of joe need more someone grab the pump ..lol
              well enjoy stay strong and keep shifting forward and rememeber if you feel you dont have the power ..think again you have many friends here pulling for you and believeing in you ..so keep doing your best
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Happy Hump Day to you too, Roger. Thanks again for the reminder that we do have many friends here pulling for us and believing in us!!! I hope your Coco will be better soon. Thank you everyone for all of your caring about my doggie. I'm doing better today. I talked to Vicki last night....she is really sick but is pretty sure that it is her stomach pacemaker....she has a dr. appt. on Thursday to get it adjusted again...but she is really weak and needs our prayers. Sunny-I am worried about you....please check in....we all will help you get your happy back!!! Tracy-hugs to you.....I often feel exactly how you described. Bird-what is on your plate today? Swannie-how are you feeling, sweetie?

Has anyone heard from Ruby or RC? I hope Ruby is feeling okay....where is IAD and Biz?
                MB-you can't have too much more to clean today so how about coming up to my house?
                Sam-I'm glad you joined our family. Hi to Nora and Panno and Zach and I'm sorry I'm not remembering everyone's names right now....I have to get organized and make a list!!!

I hope each and every one of you have an awesome Hump Day!! Love and Hugs. :l:l
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good morning ladies and gents. I slept 11 hors last night! I feel great. I am going into work an hour late. Then hitting the gym today too. Got my ass in gear!

Comment

Hi all, just gettinp up. Rc kEeping me busy! Lots 2 do today 2. Shge misses u 2!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all - I am fine. I just want my HAPPY BACK. I HATE THIS. This is so not me. I am titrating down on the Topa to see if that will help . But it will take a week or so at least. in the meantime I sleep and cry - and go to work in-between. But at least I am not smoking or drinking. Sorry that Vicki is sick - feel better soon dear Vicks, Grateful - dear girl - thank you! Trapped - wonderful - how did you get 11 hours sleep? It really helps doesn't it? Topsy - did your dog get her walk today??? Mish - glad you put techie right on the girly bits (I am from UK) - I wonder sometimes how the same word ended up meaning two totally different things!!!! Swannie - sorry I didn't call yesterday, I was a bit of a soggy sleepy mess.

Good morning Rog, and Jan - how are you both today? And where is Biz? And Tony? Hi to Nora and panno too And Fennel, and Time and this list is getting sooooo long! isn't that lovely?? Our family grows!!

Need to go and get a cup of tea. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs too, Love, Sun xxx
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning all - I am sorry that I have to rush now. I will check back in later.
                        Take care everyone xxooxx
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

GM Family
                          just got off the phone with a business friend that is looking for jobs for me. And I am scouring the internet all day.
                          Grateful.....I still have ALOT to clean, but I will come that way if I ever get caught up.
                          Sunni bunni...hope you are feeling better. Are you at work today??
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hey Nora!!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Jan - yes, I am working mid shift which is good - it means I can come home at 7.30 and sort Maggie out and then pretty much go to bed!! I went last night at 7.00 and got up this morning around 7.30 and had slept for 4 hours during the day!! My answer to the losing my happy! Sleep - likening it to the ostrich - bury my head in the sand and let the whole lot go away!

Hugs, Sun xxx
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hay ! Been missing for a bit. I was out doing my Ninja thing ! Ha ! Hope everyone is doing ok. My oldest son has been taking over my computer lately.....College Finals....... Hope all are Jammin' man ! Ha! Tony
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X