Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all. My dog, Max, got his walk today before I left for work. It felt good and made me think that I'd like to start walking back and forth to work too. Sunny, glad you are back to your Sunny self.

Must get back to work.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
    - Vernon Howard

Comment

I do the same thing Sunni...I call it "turteling" crawl under the covers and be a turtle. I have to force my butt out of bed and do something....
      hope you are feeling better love
      Morniung topsy
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ok back home good day here ... and the phone has been ring but a few tellermarkets and possables .. but nothing in writing ... but i cannt give up ill keep posting my adds they seem to be doing something... well awesome topsy keep walking girl ... sunshine keep it up girl you are getting your happy back ...and mama so have you come up with aa a plan
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sunshine - Don't forget to fill your mind with positive beautiful images of a good and healthy life...you too MB. Life can't always be "down in the dumps". Plus it is NOT mentally healthy. Do I need to start posting jokes around here again? Don't make me start calling everyone of you every day now

...is that a smile I see creeping up on everyone's face...come on...you can do it...just a little...one...THERE IT IS

Comment

Here is some to get you started...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJpYcBG4THA[/video]]YouTube - A silly prank that makes your eyes water. This will make you laugh until you cry, very funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CqDA88HC94[/video]]YouTube - Hilarious, Funny Clips Will Make You Laugh!!

Comment

you guys are the best. It's just so hard to be chipper when you are worried about money.....not trying to be a downer.....
              thanks for the jokes.
              I applied for a management job at walmart and I am about to check out some local grocery stores

Comment

good luck mama .. got my fingers cross and legs and now arms .. oh wait this is hard to type like this heheheheh ... just wait till i try to type blind folded lol

Comment

Hi all
                  That was funny stuff trap. Well I had to go shopping today for the month and a real pain it is but stocked up for the month. Am giving the kids a few bucks for making straight A's, yeah I'm braggin. They will want to go shopping but will have to wait till weekend since there is nothing here but walmart, they want the mall. Missed my bike ride today but will get back with it tomorrow. It makes a big difference in the way I feel. Raelly warmed up here and the honeybees are all over the place. Finished my timeline for the kids finally what a relief. Gotta go have a good rest of the day....b

Comment

dont forget your eyes rog!!! you big sweetie pie
                    I broke down and called my father.......very long story and very complicated emotionally...

Comment

mama bear;1000878 wrote: dont forget your eyes rog!!! you big sweetie pie
                      I broke down and called my father.......very long story and very complicated emotionally...
                      Mama...:l Are you doing okay?

Comment

bird;1000875 wrote: Hi all
                        That was funny stuff trap. Well I had to go shopping today for the month and a real pain it is but stocked up for the month. Am giving the kids a few bucks for making straight A's, yeah I'm braggin. They will want to go shopping but will have to wait till weekend since there is nothing here but walmart, they want the mall. Missed my bike ride today but will get back with it tomorrow. It makes a big difference in the way I feel. Raelly warmed up here and the honeybees are all over the place. Finished my timeline for the kids finally what a relief. Gotta go have a good rest of the day....b
                        awesome bird be very proud and yes brag away girl :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Comment

MB, I'm a bit worried about you too. Hope everything is okay. Feel free to PM me.

Okay day today. Really boring at work. I'm a little worried about that place, but the good news is there isn't much of the day-to-day stress of regular business. My NP canceled ( a first for me) because she got hung up on an emergency and they asked me to reschedule. I guess I'm not gonna die in the next two weeks, so I guess I'm in better shape then that other patient. A casual friend lost her mother today. All that kind of put my life into perspective a bit.

Here's one thing though: My son and his wife are leaving for a cruise the Monday before Thanksgiving. We were supposed to have my grandson, who is 1 year old, stay with us for the first three days. There's already good reasons not to do that (a house that is very far away from baby proof, and the kid just started walking; a tiny dog whom my grandson loves but who would likely be crushed if the lovely boy fell on him, etc.), but most importantly, because I can't trust that I'm going to be AF for those three days, since I won't get the prescription for antabuse until Wednesday, so won't be on it really before Thanksgiving. His other grandma really wants him and lives much further away and doesn't get to see him as much anyway. So I've decided to bail and instead will spend a couple days with his other grandma (whom I adore) and him, and that way I'm very sure that he will be safe wherever my brain happens to be. It's the best I can do right now.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                          - Vernon Howard

Comment

sorry to hear about you friends lost and well if you think its best for you and yours ..then just go with the flow and everyone will have a great time with the grand baby .. so enjoy like a big happy family

Comment

"Someone here likened the giving up of AL to the process of riding a bike - you wobble a lot and often fall off and then one day - there you go - you are riding with no problem!!"
                              "Let's commit to becoming UNTRAPPED and FREE from alcohol and the circumstances in our life that we only think we are trapped in. I am tired of being a victim of myself!!"

I love that! There is a lot of wisdom in those statements and so much encouragement! Thanks, guys! How is everyone doing? I am feeling much better, haven't thrown up all day and ate some soup and a lot of gatorade and I've kept it down! I'm not sure about going to the doctor tomorrow since I feel better. Hubby wants to hunt tonight and then we will have to clean the deer and put up the meat (long process) not sure I can be around him while he is cleaning it with my squeezy stomach. It's not a pretty picture. But I will have to help with all the meat. But I've got to get myself in good health before we go on our trip to Mexico (the Sat after Thanksgiving).
                              Topsy, we are all constantly fighting a battle with our flesh, but the flesh is always wrong. Listen to your heart and your spirit. You can overcome any temptation by denying your flesh.
                              Trap, I love your attitude and plan! So glad you got lots of sleep and hope you make it to the gym. It will make you feel better. Proven fact, guys: EXERCISE MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER! Gotta fight that flesh, though. I'm aalways too, tired, too sick, too something, but I just force myself to do it and it makes me feel better and relieves stress. Trap, you are just so wonderful, regardless of how you feel, you always want to encourage others and make everyone laugh and laughter is good medicine.
                              Sunny, why have you lost your happy? Are you getting discouraged? I've just come from there and it was no fun! It sounds like the topa is making you depressed? Maybe you should get off of it? I am thinking of reordering the vitamins and supplements? They made me feel so good, so happy, so energetic! Now get your head out of that sand and let's get happy together! Focus on your blessings. Focus on helping others. Those 2 things will change your whole prospective about life.
                              MB, sweetheart, worrying about money is not going to help. I can remember when hubby lost his job and we had no income and 2 small kids to support, so he got a job at a gas station for a while and we never went hungry. Maybe God has you here for a reason, trying to teach you and mold you into His image. Your kids are grown. Instead of lavishing them with gifts, why don't this year, ya'll go work at a soup kitchen feeding the hungry or passing out gifts for little ones who have nothing. Calling your Father sounds like one of those lessons. I hope the two of you were aBble to mend some fences. I've called you a couple of times and I haven't gotten you. Please call me if you are down and out and wanna talk.
                              Sweet Grateful, I am so glad you are feeling better. I love you so much!
                              Roger, you are so awesome! Always encouraging everyone, regardless of what is going on in your life. During the holidays is very slow for most people. Enjoy your day. Never worry about your tomorrow. God will provide.
                              There are so many in our family now that I can't remember everyone, but I hope alll is well with each one of you. I love you all so very much. Okay, now that I have ate my first big meal, I do feel sick, so maybe I will have to go to doctor. I may get on chat tonight since hubby will be hunting.
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

thankx vicky but please go to that appt .. just to make sure everything is in good working order

Comment

Working...
                                X