Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Vicki - I agree with Rog - please go to the Doc tomorrow - there had to be something wrong - just let the doc check you out - we care about you and really think you should get it checked. Just humour us okay??

vicks - as far as losing my Happy, I think it is the Topa- I have not got discouraged, in fact the AL and cigs haven't been too bad really - last time I quit, I felt like this and my doc said it was 'cos I hadn't learned to deal with life without AL - but this is too soon to be depressed 'cos of that so I think it is the Topa - I have started titrating down and hopefully will be back to my Happy self soon - I really hate feeling like this - it is not me at all. Work helped as I kept myself so busy that I didn't have time to think about it, but now i am home, i am going to go to bed.

Topsy - your idea sounds like a plan!! Good thinking. Jan - how did things go with your dad? Hang in there Flower...things will get better. Hi Fennel, Bird and Rog - Trap - hope things are fine with you too. I am off to bed everyone. I work early shift tomorrow and we will probably be busy but I am hoping to get a load of stuff done before we get busy too!!

take care all, hugs and love,

Sun xxxx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm back from a very interesting reunion with the dysfunctional family. The weather sucked and yes we did eat and drink the days away. I remember why I live so far away from my family. Seems like I could go right back to drinking as I did in the old days and I realize all my siblings and especially my Dad have issues with AL.
      I see alot of my online family are also struggling. Hang in there loved ones. It is so not worth letting family or life issues lead you down the wrong path. Hope all the shifters stay well!!!

Comment

hey there sunshine hang in there and watch you will get you happy back and way more then before ..
        time baby so good to see you back and now that you are back time to get your ass back in gear .. stick around girl .. well have a great day tomorrow one and all
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning everyone. Thanks Rog, as always. for the words of encouragement!! Time, I agree with Rog - get yourself back in gear!! Well, it is very early in the morning but I am okay so far today! Re the AL and Cigs, I am doing just fine - it is just getting my Happy back that I have to work on - can't have a not-so=happy-siunshinedaisies here can we now?? Anyway I feel loads better than I did Tuesday which is one good thing - I have titrated down a little on the Topa so we shall see.

Good morning to grateful, and Bird who no doubt will be along shortly - and Nora too? And I can't list everyone 'cos I am a bear of little brain and I also need to get in the shower - so I will pop back and see if anyone else is here before I go to work.

hugs to you all - Jan good luck with the job hunting xxx
          Love, Sun xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

A quick Good Morning to all my friends. Time-so good to see you back. Rog-you are always the great encourager - even when you have challenges in your own life...Thank you for that. Sunny-your Happy is coming back and we are so very glad. None of us like our family to be down...when one hurts, we all hurt. Vicki-hope you are still going to the doctor today..please check in when you can, okay?

I must run too....work awaits!!

Love to all.
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi all
              Well it is Veterans day and I lost my Dad to Vietnam in 1970 and my kids Dad was half crazy from the same place . Well war is just crazy stuff and I miss my Dad terribly. 40 years gone by and I still can barely let myself think about it. My kid had to write a letter to a soldier last night for school and complain about it the whole time. And I try to tell her hey this is a bad thing these guys (and women) go through. Seems like we go through this every Veterans Day though, always they have to write a letter. We are going Sat. morn to see Marine Corp band, they like that. Gotta get things started here...Vick please go to doc appt....later b

Comment

hey family...
                Bird...wow, sorry about your father and I thank you for his service
                I am watching the news and am sad about the beautiful tree that is being cut down for the White House Christmas Tree. At least they are using the lumber for Habitat for Humanity.
                I am fine guys, just in a really tough spot. My realtionship with my parents is complicated. Dad is wealthy, but VERY quirky about money. He told me he would think about what he wants to do and will call me back. I told him that I am applying for EVERYTHING, and I am, and he said that was all I could do.
                Something will come thru....I just have to be patient. And if Dad will help keep us afloat a little while, I will be fine.
                Thanks for the support and worry. ENOUGH ABOUT ME!!
                Vicki..go to the doctor.
                SunniBunni...I think you are right about the Topa. What is your plan? Wean off it completely??
                Nora...I took my pill....dont worry.
                Oh, and get this....my dork 15 year old son got in trouble at school yesterday for POOPING IN A URINAL!!! I had to supress my laughter...he did it on a dare and now has an in-school suspension. I acted all mad and indignant, but I reminded my husband that sounds exactly like something he would do!!!
                How you doin Zach????? Sending you love and strength.
                ok...off to find something to eat for breakfast...you all know how much I love you
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

My daughter called me this morning and said that my son thinks I'm mad at him and that's why I backed out on taking grandson for three days. I told him the truth, the rest his is imagination running wild. He was a bit irritating last time I saw him because he'd had too much to drink was argumentative, but I was never mad at him. Oy. Add this to my list of reasons for hating alcohol (and I wasn't even the one drinking).

Bird, I understand about the Veteran's Day project. How do you say, "It's not that I don't appreciate what you are doing; it's that I don't think you should have to be doing it"?

MB, LOL re son.

Hi to Grateful, tirgs and everyone else.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                  - Vernon Howard

Comment

tracey...I admire your honesty with your family...I really do.
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

well good morning one and all .. sunshine enjoy girl ... grateful how are you doing girl ...brid sorry for your lost . you are a great mommy lets jam ..mama good luck hunting for work it will come try the malls ... well its just another day here ... sitting here having my first cup of joe and trying to get going doing something today
                      oh trap awesome job buddy ... vicky hope you made it to your app please let us know
                      well enjoy one and all

Comment

RC leaving 2day. Not sure about when I go. I,ll miss her! We've had fun! Later gators!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning everyone. I just want to give everyone here the biggest hug.
                          (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))

I am thinking of each & every one of you. Take care and hang in there.
                          Love.................
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

rubywillow;1001214 wrote: RC leaving 2day. Not sure about when I go. I,ll miss her! We've had fun! Later gators!
                            tell her to drive safe and big hugs to you both .. and the same to you nora

Comment

Still here..........Looking good Gear Jammers ! Ha! Hope everyone is ok.. Tony
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

RC just left. What a great houseguest! Fab weather,sunny, warm. U can text her if u want. We really CLICKED! Luv and miss u all, be happy. This phone is a B!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X