Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

travel safe both of you!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Wish I could speak 2 each of u on this but have read every one of ur posts. I'm here for u, call if u want. Have rested 2day. A big welcone & welcome back 2 some.
      Grate my heart is w/u & Moll. Such a hard thing 2 go thru, but she is running free now.
      U r all doing such a super job w/out me I feel I can stay out of pic nore. Super job all!
      Take care & luv urselves sweethearts!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

PS: RC has some pics I look SO fat she could blackmail me.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all - just got in from work - clocked out then stayed on to do some more stuff, and am wiped! but a good wiped. Good to hear from you Ruby - have a safe drive back RC - looking forward to seeing those pics of Ruby! So pleased that you both had a good time.

Bird - sorry about your losses due to war -the children just don't seem to get it.

Jan - I am not sure yet what I will do re the Topa - I am down to 200 mg a day and am feeling fine again, both re the AL and my feelings so will probably just go along the way I am for now. Eventually I would like to come off it but that is where I ran into trouble before so for now, I am fine as I am. feeling a lot better, but have been keeping really busy and then sleeping when I am not!! I can't keep this up I don't suppose much as I would like to but for now, it will do!

Tracy - I think what you said and did re the baby sitting is really good - I wouldn't have felt comfortable watching a baby and drinking either so good for you. At least you were honest with them! Go you !!

Oh Jan - your son - I can't believe he would do that even on a dare!!! LOL

Swannie - how are you doing these days? sorry I haven't called - I have been working mid and earlies and when I wasn't working I have been sleeping. I work earlies again tomorrow and then a mid Saturday but am planning on going in early. Will call you Sunday. Hope that you are feeling better.

EVERYBODY else and you know who you are - have a wonderful evening. I need to go and have some dinner then - oh, I might go to bed - now there is a novel idea. An early night! Still, better an early night than sitting thinking about AL - right? Right!

love and hugs to all,

Sun xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

nite sweet sunni bunni
            mimzey...we will NOT be all right without you...
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

VERY LONG DAY! Driving that far, waiting to see a doctor and driving the distance home wore me out, but I'm all fixed now and don't see any more problems with it. I'm so thankful for this stomach pacer. It saved my life at the time. I forgot how horrible it was to constantly be sick and throwing up. I felt better yesterday, because I did not eat, but last night, I ate real food and boy, did I wake up sick today, so decided and was ordered last night by Rog to go. Bird, I am so very sorry you lost your Dad to war. Children do not understand and you obviously was a child when you lost him. MB, it sounds like you are really doing your best and I hope your Dad will help you out. I'm praying that you get offered a good job soon. Ruby, we have missed you so very much, but I am so happy you and RC got to visit and you got some much needed rest. RC, praying for safe travels for you. Sunny, so glad you are feeling better. We want our bubbly, happy sunshine back! Grateful, I tried to call you today, thinking it was Friday! I'll try again tomorrow on your real day off. Tony, you looking pretty good too, except those blood shot eyes. Have you been drinking? I'm just playing. Tracy, I'm sure your kids respect you for being honest with them. When I told my kids, I couldn't drink anymore and they couldn't bring it around me for a long while, they seem to respect me. Swannie, praying you are feeling better each day. Where is Trapped and all the rest of our dear family? I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing and restful evening. I love you all so much! Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I need to vent and no where else to go. So be prepared.......
                My 21 year old son lives 180 miles away going to school. He has a job but is not making enough to pay his bills and so Mom (me) is on the hook. Ex-husband pays not a penny towards sons cell phone, car insurance, gas, rent, tuition, well you get the picture. So sons birthday is at the end of the month and EX bought him a Concert ticket to see Roger Waters another 50 miles from here. That means the kid needs to drive home on gas I pay for, tolls I pay for, in a car I gave him....ok so you get the picture. On his way home the car I gave the kid broke down and it cost me another 358.00 to fix it. I guess its good the I paid the AAA membership that the EX ASSHOLE would not or it would have been more. How can a grown man not understand his kid needs an education not to go partying at concerts with his loserLOSER DAD!! I am losing my mind or my ex is a freaking idiot!!!!! Sorry to vent here!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Vicki
                  Cross post!!!

Comment

I usually stay off the boards because of the cruel posts that are thought of as nessary...but honesty running people off of the site because you are not their fans is unbelievable I am shocked that this is your mission.... Last night we all had a very good time and not one mention of any drama...so why cause it...oh right, forgot YOUR MISSION!!!!
                    :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Oh geez Time....ex is a freakin idiot!!! I would have said --sorry I can't afford the extra, dad will have to cover the whole thing....wouldn't win you a popularity contest but you would give the impression that you aren't able to provide for such extra curricular activities especially if dadio isn't "helping" otherwise.....

Just popping in to say hi and I'm off the road in a La Quinta in just outside Abingdon. Right about the spot Rog caught up to me on the way down. I'm sorry that I worried y'all on the way down. I didn't think you would be....I have internet in the room but don't know from here on. If there are any concern til I get home and and haven't posted Rog can text again. Ruby is even more wonderful in person!!! Have some great pics to share soon! xoxo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Rusty-576;1001596 wrote: I usually stay off the boards because of the cruel posts that are thought of as nessary...but honesty running people off of the site because you are not their fans is unbelievable I am shocked that this is your mission.... Last night we all had a very good time and not one mention of any drama...so why cause it...oh right, forgot YOUR MISSION!!!!
                        I'm not sure who you are--who your post is directed at but I'd say your post is perpetuating drama.... I wasn't privy to the wonderful time had by all last night but why didn't you keep it there??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

thats awesome vicky so im guessing my deer is on its way to me so i can make my deer stew ... lol just kidding..
                          time baby i so understand where you are coming from ... please feel free to vent here anytime girl ...
                          and hey dont worry about the ex worry about what you are doing as a mom and yes even a father for your kids .. and i have to say you are doing a great job on handling everything in its own way .. hang in there girl it will get better
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
                            Had a good day and went to the park this a.m for a hike and picnic on the lake. Well MB that was so funny about the poop. Don
                            t think I could have kept a straight face....Sun wish I could sleep like that. Bet you are feeling good from it.....Vick, glad you made the appt and are doing better......Time that is to bad about all that happened. Nice to get it off your chest. My kids Dad was hard to deal with too....Hi Nora T and Tony.... RC and Rubes cant wait to see the pics....later b

Comment

Outside Nora's Mill. I think we look like sisters!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

What a great picture!!!! I love it. You both are so beautiful.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X