Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey is here...Get your ass in gear November !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grateful im so sorry you are going thur a bad time right now please lets all look the other way and work together ... so please feel free to vent here
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The End
      move to new thread
      hope to see you
      there
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Time, I am so orry about your ex and I agree that your son needs some tough love. RC and Ruby, you look like beautiful twins! I know ya'll had wonderful time and we look forward to hearing about it and seeing more pics. Nora, you sound great, like you are having a good time. MB, CONGRATULATIONS, girl! We know what a struggle you have gone through and this is a great accomplishment for you! Grateful, I am so very SORRY I have been involved and at the center of all this drama and brought it into our family. I would never intentionally hurt anyone and I am so very sorry for the rude comment I made in my last post. Driver, Rusty, I am so sorry that you do not like me. I feel I have been wrongly judged. I got a pm from Kate saying her mailbox is full of "people who I have tried to run off". I didn't realize I had any enemies here and I AM SO SORRY FOR WHATEVER I HAVE DONE WRONG. I always try to encourage others, but obviously there are many people who do not want me here, so for this reason, I choose to leave if that is what it takes for the drama to stop. I love you all so very much and your friendships have meant everything to me. I wish all of you the very best, lots of love and happiness throughout your journey. Love, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Trapped, just learned of Levi's accident! I'm SO happy he's OK! U R all n myprayers.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rog call back pls.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I've had a couple of emotional calls from you and I just want to say that I am not leaving because I am upset or that anyone has run me off. I just felt like I got caught up in the middle of some drama and I brought it into our family and got all of you upset. The fastest way to get rid of the drama is to remove myself for a while. I have learned alot about myself through all this and I feel strongly challenged to stop drinking, which I know I will. It will be good for me to take some time away and remember all the things I've learned and how valuable each one of you are to me. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND REMEMBER WE CAN BEAT THIS THING! Maybe I can come back at the begining of the year and we can all start fresh and I will be much stronger. Love you all much, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Let's start with the new November thread.....Close this on out. Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                X