Army Thread 01 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 01 November

I LOVE Scooter aswell, cannot be in a bad mood listening to them!

Hiya Expat!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

one2many;993975 wrote: LMAO Hiya Reggers...

Stabbers be back today, up to his eyes in work!
      Duuuuh.. I couldn't figure out who stabbers was... shit I was thinking who's that have I missed somefink or just being blonde as norm...
      and it's our darling KT.. god I can be slow..well it is monday..:H

hiya expat

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

one2many;993980 wrote: I LOVE Scooter aswell, cannot be in a bad mood listening to them!

Hiya Expat!
        yep when I had the station we'd have a mad saturday night, scooter all the way thru...it was blasting..calls coming from all over and our websites' chatline was mad...had to turn the webcam off in the studio.....crazy times....

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Reggie;993982 wrote: shes me saint jan whats up with the rootin avartar:H:H
          I fancied a ........................................
          (change):H

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

ladyjan;993981 wrote: Duuuuh.. I couldn't figure out who stabbers was... shit I was thinking who's that have I missed somefink or just being blonde as norm...
            and it's our darling KT.. god I can be slow..well it is monday..:H

hiya expat
            :H:H:H

Hi everybody. Back from walking Freddoccino.

Jan if you think that's bad, I thought Expat was Jackie. Didn't look at the name, just the avatar and couldn't figure out why they were all saying hi to her. Then I looked back over the posts for the third time before I realized it was Ex and not JC. Finally realized it wasn't a black lab puppy I was looking at. DUH..And my natural colour is blue-black...:H:H

BTW Bonjour Ex. And Jackie, where the heck are you? Do you know what time it is?
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Good Morning lovelies,

My internet connection is soooooo slow that I haven't read backso hope that everyone is good, just wanted to say Happy monday and will be back after work ..........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

hello all, only 54 days to christmas now....jus saying!

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Whoohooo Limers,I am with ya on that xx

Hi BB and Stirls xx
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

limers;993992 wrote: hello all, only 54 days to christmas now....jus saying!
                    Hello Betty and Limers.

Betty, hope you have a lovely day at work. Don't take any sh*t from anyone.

Limey - you better changer yer avatar then. :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

ladyjan;993966 wrote:
                      I got my two sons in bed, Ollie in the top bunk and Jamie below, until Ollie wakes up and jumps down and snuggles with him..
                      it's so heartwarming to see.
                      yesterday cooked sunday lunch for them, was the first time in three years we have sat at table together the four of us
                      Jan - this makes me so happy. It would be wonderful if Jamie decided to stay and not go back to Scotland. Just fantastic. A huge :huggy to you all.
                      As for your avatar, aren't you going to use a pic of the little bean anymore? I miss his sweet little face...

Hiya Oney-bint. How's yer cute little kids today? Got all five of them? I'd go :nutso:

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

stirly-girly;993996 wrote: [COLOR=DarkOrchid]As for your avatar, aren't you going to use a pic of the little bean anymore? I miss his sweet little face...

COLOR]
                        Just for you wirly birdy...his sweet innocent face....:H:H:H

(off avatar hunting..) ****evil giggle****

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Hello again Ladies, Sorry Stirly! Not trying to confuse with my black pug avatar-but if it was a lab pup, he ran into a wall REALLY hard:H. Maybe that's why his tongue is sticking out. No, that is what my pugster looks like. I got tired of the sunset thingy. I'll stick to pugs for now.

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

WHITES RABBITS

Morning Tips,cirly wirly stirly girly,Starts, mario,LJ,Oney,Reggie,Expat,Betty,Limers and all those yet to drop by.

Lovely positive way for starting the day, Monsewer Tips.

Monsewer Reggie, a little word in yer shell like. Could I have a new horse for the Melbourne Cup s'il vous plait as me old one isn't running. Mr JC's been banging on several bookies doors like a gambling addict and keeps getting piteous looks of the punters. Merci in advance.

Me sleep routine is all to pot, Madame Stirly, thaz why I'z late. It's after 2 am when I get to sleep. Just need to jiggle around with me body clock.

Expat, I have been playing in the google translator
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

ladyjan;993997 wrote: Just for you wirly birdy...his sweet innocent face....:H

(off avatar hunting..) ****evil giggle****Thanks for posting that pic, Jan. Ollie's adorable no matter what he's dressed up to be...:h

expat3;993999 wrote:
                              Hello again Ladies, Sorry Stirly! Not trying to confuse with my black pug avatar-but if it was a lab pup, he ran into a wall REALLY hard:H. Maybe that's why his tongue is sticking out. No, that is what my pugster looks like. I got tired of the sunset thingy. I'll stick to pugs for now.
                              Yes, I realize now that it's a pug but I really didn't look that closely at the picture the first couple of times because Jackie used to have this pic of Bess for her avatar.

That's what confused me...

Ah, there she is. The real JC. Mornin' Jackie...:wavin:

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

JackieClaire;994002 wrote: WHITES RABBITS
                                Okay, I give up. What does the above have to do with anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X