Army Thread 01 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 01 November

Do you know Stirls I have absolutely no idea.

It's supposed to be lucky to say it before you say anything else on the 1st of the month.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Good morning peeps! What a great sober Halloween..and even better, no throbbing head this morning and I'm ready to shop! I pick up new wood custom blinds I ordered for my window my lovely Dad put in for me; off to city to search for a present for me for being such a good girl these past couple weeks. All the money I would have spent on booze I'm going to treat myself out to some new linens with!
      The babe had an awesome time; she wanted to come home so Mommy could take her out and Dad crashed here and watched Golf and handed out candy. Thanks for the comments Limers and O2M, love you two.. xo.

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

JackieClaire;994006 wrote: Do you know Stirls I have absolutely no idea.

It's supposed to be lucky to say it before you say anything else on the 1st of the month.
        I have never heard of that before. And I guess you have to say it really loud to make it work...:H:H Love your new avatar, BTW.

Hi BB. Sounds like a lovely day you've got planned.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Hi Stirly! It does doesn't it? LOL, I just hope is goes the way I'm planning it to be. How was your weekend?

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

stirly-girly;994004 wrote: Thanks for posting that pic, Jan. Ollie's adorable no matter what he's dressed up to be...:h

sorry......am in a silly mood....!! tread on the bug for me....

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Morning Gia,

We only had 2 lots of visitors last night so I've massive bag of chocolate, lollies and sweeties left

Saw your post about having a rant with your Dad yesterday. Ooooooooh I love a good rant. I always give Mr JC a 10 minute warning that I'm about to go off on one. Then have a shouty ranty bout. Then draw breath and he just says 'better now'. I had a month long one about the wheelie bins (don't ask)
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

OK Jan!!!:H You got me! I was just trying to flick the bug off me screen!!

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

expat3;994014 wrote: OK Jan!!!:H You got me! I was just trying to flick the bug off me screen!!
                  :H:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Jesus, I thought that was a real bug too...ROFL

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

That annoying fly..

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Holy shit Jan:H! You're making my skin crawl!!!

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Morning JC! Coffee for me again, you sweet sweet woman. Thank you so much.

Rants are great! I get along so well with my Dad, I absolutely love that man to bits and he is such an amazing Papa to my little one. I can rant to him about anything and he just listens and adds in as well, and once we're done I go get him a fresh coffee and he laughs. It's a feel good type of Hallmark moment for us, LOL.

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

I'm gonna get hypnotised by those blooming flies,LJ, I'll be here all day.

When I do have a good rant with Mr JC it's never about anything very serious hence the wheelie bins or the tree that hangs over our back fence, nothing he or I can do about it.

When I do absolutely blow me top in anger ....about once a year, I feel absolutely crap and tearful afterwards. I think I'll stick with just ranting.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

The child is starting to climb the walls! Guess it's time to get out for a good walk before lunch. Enjoy your day everyone-laters-expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Have a great day Expat!

Comment

Working...
                                X