Army Thread 01 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 01 November

hello all, got my first assignment back and it was a crap mark. Not happy, however when I think of the month ive had, course started oct 3rd, since then my sons got expelled, i went through an horrible appeal procedure, weve been raided by the police, hes disappeared for nearly a week, been to family councelling,been cought pinching from his granny...omg!! Its amazing I managed to submit it at all so im going to be positive and congrat myself on submitting it and at least ive been af for 7 days now and no cravings at all! Hate poxi booze, going to do much better next assignment,

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

no , didnt work, still not happy about my mark!:upset::upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

Feck it Limers, they were lucky to get a TMA in the first place.....you did GREAT under HORRIBLE circumstances..

Concentrate on the next one, this one is done and dusted...OVER...

AND you are sober..

Feckin excellent in my book!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

thanks Oney, I am disappointed , maybes I need to admit to myself im thick!!

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

what one2many said limers your doing great..

End of day 7 for me sober..went to aa meeting tonight and got some identification from it..im working 8-8 tomorrow so i will check in tomorrow evening night all xx

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

You are NOT thick Limers.
              You are a Mother of 4, you are having terrible trouble with your teenage son, you holad down a job and cook and clean and look after kids...AND you study and do exams..

Fuckin miracle worker I would say..
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

nite Jodie..my pity parties over now, I shall move on! Lol!

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

one2many;994487 wrote: You are NOT thick Limers.
                  You are a Mother of 4, you are having terrible trouble with your teenage son, you holad down a job and cook and clean and look after kids...AND you study and do exams..

Fuckin miracle worker I would say..
                  :l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 01 November

jodiex;994485 wrote: what one2many said limers your doing great..

End of day 7 for me sober..went to aa meeting tonight and got some identification from it..im working 8-8 tomorrow so i will check in tomorrow evening night all xx
                    and congrats on 7 days...were on the same day!
                    What do you mean got some identification from it?

Comment

Working...
                    X