Todays music and alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays music and alcohol

Here is a catchy song, most popular in todays society!!!

Check out one of todays MOST popular songs!!!!

(sorry for the ad, but song will start after ad)

YOUR THOUGHTS????

P.S. I love the catchy music, BUT HATE the message sent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY[/video]]YouTube - Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, Dev
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Todays music and alcohol

We Southern American's love classic country. But it's the same anywhere, music attaches itself to us.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Todays music and alcohol

I dont mean to sound like an old Fart, but its rather disturbing how getting F__ed Up is so glamourized in so many of todays hit songs. The songs are kids are singing and dancing too. I suppose its been that way for a long time, but it seems to be getting much Worse.

Guess its just a sign of the times... right?

Comment

Todays music and alcohol

Blecch!!! I'm glad I don't listen to top 40 crap. Rap/hip-hop has zero redeeming qualities in my eyes (or ears)!

Comment

Todays music and alcohol

I second that!!!!!

Comment

Todays music and alcohol

I was listening to that song a couple of weeks ago that Overit referred to. Now, I thought I was pretty hip...until I heard that song. I couldn't understand most of the freakin' words!! So I watched the video with the words written, then had to look them up on Urban Dictionary. In case anyone cares [which I don't really either...LOL]:

Slizzard = Intoxicated
            Sizzurup = Cough syrup used to get drunk

So yeah, it's all about seeing how fast you can get drunk. And that's what the kids are listening to. :dunno:
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
            X