IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Rusty, you have been such a help to me and I can't thank you enough. You always say something that sticks with me and helps. One thing I remember in particular is the way you compared drinking to smoking and enabled me to see that I could get past my cravings.

Big hugs,
    Choochie
    :l

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

:goodjob::goodjob:WOOOW CHOOCH ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE HERE!!!!
      Now you can't call yourself the 'newbie' anymore:goodjob::goodjob:
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Molly, you are a love. We had some nice (funny always) conversations when I first came. Thank you for posting - makes me feel soooo good. :thanks:

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

CHOOCHIE!!! WOW!! I'm so glad greenie was keeping track, because I'm terrible at it, but you know I've been following your great work on our common problem. You are one of the people I felt have a great future and success, because of your dedication to overcome.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

YAY! Way to go, Choochie! You are rockin' it!

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Great work, Coochie! You just jumped right in and became a great contributing member of the community here at MWO. Helping others is a great way to help yourself, and you have certainly done that.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Choochie! :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
                you have success written all over you and you are a delight to have on MWO
                love Chill xxx
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Thanks so much for your support everyone. I read what you guys post and get such momentum to keep going from your collective wisdom! :l:thanks:

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Just awesome Coochie. Keep up the excellent progress. You are such a great addition to our MWO family...Techie
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Thank you Techie and Sheri - so appreciate your atta girl -- makes me want to keep going and going and going!!

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

CONGRAT-CHOO-LATIONS CHOOCH!:goodjob:
                        Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Congratulations and WELL DONE, Choochie! You are such a great asset here at MWO! You came in with a true desire to stop the madness of drinking and you gave it your all!! Keep up the great work!

XXX Kate
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Thank you Kate - it's so nice to get a pat on the back. It's difficult work as you obviously know, but the longer I go AF the more I realize just how worthwhile an endeavor it is! Hope things are going well for you in CO.

Kim, thanks for your words of encouragement. I read all of your posts and appreciate your openness and honesty.

Hugs,
                            Choochie:thanks::l

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

AWESOME!
                              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

IT'S COOCHIE DAY!!!

Congratulations Choochie on 30 days AF!!!!:banana: :yay::wd::happy::banana::thumbsup

I remember that feeling too - everything is so much clearer after 30 days! The main thing I got was, yes, this is so much better, and no, going back is no way to live - why had I ever wanted to (and why didn't I do this sooner)? Keep up the good work!!!
                                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X