Silly old me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly old me

So i had to pop to the shops as i'm out of milk and veg. So i took my children, baby on my front in a carrier and daughtr in my hand, got the milk, veg and smarties and wine. Why did i do that. I got home and thought, why did you do that, you don't even want it... no craving nothing. so i opened it up and poured it down the drain. I was just a naughty habbit which at the moment, i've grown out of it. What a waste of money but i have a very proud feeling that i put my children and me before that horrible liquid. Oh well. Atleast i'llwake up clear and happy tomorrow! not hating myself but still, howmany chocolate bars could i have got instead!

Silly old me

I used to do that all the time, except I'd drink it.
    Well done.

Comment

Silly old me

Well done for throwing it out lil.michelle, now try and work on that habit of yours, it can be done.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Silly old me

nope, didn't drink it, didn't even want to, wasn't even tempted. Just kicking myself for not getting a chocolate bar instead *lol*

Comment

Silly old me

Way to go Michelle - great job and show of strength to pour out the dreaded Al!!:wd:

Comment

Silly old me

Good for you pouring it out lil.michelle. What are you planning to do differntly next time so you dont' buy it in the first place?

Good job!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Silly old me

BUY CHOCOLATE *lol* I have no idea why i did it. Not one part of me thought...hey you're going to drink thins, or may be you'll drink this. NO. i'm done with drinking so why i did god knows. I came home and just poured it down the drain.
              SOOO chocolate next time or no visiting shops *lol*

Comment

Silly old me

ooh Michelle,
                Can you get me a Turkish Delight and bar of fruit and nut while you're there
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Silly old me

Good on you girl! I remember pouring a bottle of whiskey down the sink once and nearly cried - but it felt brilliant afterwards! I have fruit and nut in the fridge JC and oohh guess where I'm just headed!!!!
                  Molly
                  Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                  contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Silly old me

We have habits to break, love!
                    Great job cleaning your drains, tho!!!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Silly old me

nasty habits

lil.michelle;995513 wrote: So i had to pop to the shops as i'm out of milk and veg. So i took my children, baby on my front in a carrier and daughtr in my hand, got the milk, veg and smarties and wine. Why did i do that. I got home and thought, why did you do that, you don't even want it... no craving nothing. so i opened it up and poured it down the drain. I was just a naughty habbit which at the moment, i've grown out of it. What a waste of money but i have a very proud feeling that i put my children and me before that horrible liquid. Oh well. Atleast i'llwake up clear and happy tomorrow! not hating myself but still, howmany chocolate bars could i have got instead!
                      :goodjob:you young lady alwways bring a smile to my face,wheres there a will theres always a way,its all in a days work,24 hours and a good portion your sleepin ?dont hav to worry what happen yesterday cant change it,and tomorrow is yet to come :thanks:gyco

Comment

Silly old me

Good for you Michelle! Habit is a horrible thing to break sometimes. I pulled into the shop once and had no idea I even did, just a natural path that I normally would have taken on that given day. I just laughed it off and pulled out, and the best part was no loss of money and future guilt followed me!

Comment

Silly old me

I am sorry to read on another thread that you decided to drink last night Michelle, I presume you went out again to get more drink.
                          Can you identify what triggered this so you can avoid it the next time? Was it F*** it" Moment? Altho considering you had already bought wine yest morning, seems you had already decided and just postponed it.
                          What are you going to try next, you have been getting some good AF time under yer belt lately so you are the right track but might need to look at little more closely at what triggers you to take that first drink and concentrate on avoid it or at least learn to deal with it in the future

I hope you post back here today so we can have a yap about it.
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                          X