Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed you guys!

I had 3 days off from work so I haven't been here, did anyone notice? LOL

I spent my time puttering around the house and catching up on reading and TV. It was hard coming back to work this morning, but hey, tomorrow's Friday!

I'm off to catch up on the threads. Hope everyone has a great day! :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

I missed you guys!

I noticed!! How you doing off the smokes?? Good to see you back x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I missed you guys!

NINER :l
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I missed you guys!

Hi K9! Yes, I wondered where you were! I am happy that you checked in. Ahhh....three days off, an extra long weekend, how lovely! I only have 2 vacation days left for the year and I am trying to figure out the best way to use them! It seemed that I used so many days this year due to Dave's surgery and the birth of my grandson, but both were important!

It sounds like you used your time to relax and regenerate!! Good for you!

Take Care!
        xxx Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I missed you guys!

Yes, girl. Next time, get permission before you disappear!! :H Glad you're back.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I missed you guys!

Hey Niner! I was asking about you yesterday in what was actually Tuesdays ODAT thread. You did tell some of us your plans and I had forgotten. Glad you had a nice break and are back!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I missed you guys!

Hi Oney! To answer your question about the smokes... Uggh, I had a few while I was off. But last night I was SO disgusted with myself that I got out of bed and broke the remaining ones in half and flushed them down the toilet. Time to get back on track...I sound like a broken record

Comment

I missed you guys!

Hey girlie....yes your absence was noticed, but I remember you saying you had some time off
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I missed you guys!

please...:h
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I missed you guys!

K9Lover;996604 wrote: Hi Oney! To answer your question about the smokes... Uggh, I had a few while I was off. But last night I was SO disgusted with myself that I got out of bed and broke the remaining ones in half and flushed them down the toilet. Time to get back on track...I sound like a broken record
                    I do understand K9, for me giving up smoking was worse than the booze. Did you do the free online quit smoking course tat angel posted on the No Butts thread a while back??
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I missed you guys!

i didnt notice hhaha but im a grumpy old man,hahaha,glad to hear your doin ok,as far as the smokee s ,like everything else one day at a time ,just like a ciggy,hopefully one at a time gyco

Comment

I missed you guys!

what i love about this place iu follow the leader onesters butt hahahaha its not so bad hAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I missed you guys!

OK IM OFF TO GET A HEAD OF LETTUCE FOOLED YA EHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA

Comment

I missed you guys!

K9Lover;996574 wrote: I had 3 days off from work so I haven't been here, did anyone notice? LOL

I spent my time puttering around the house and catching up on reading and TV. It was hard coming back to work this morning, but hey, tomorrow's Friday!

I'm off to catch up on the threads. Hope everyone has a great day! :h
                            I noticed you were missing. :upset: But very happy you enjoyed your time off!

I am still not smoking. Happy to hear that you broke the remainder and are going to get back on track, girly! (quitting smoking is definitely harder than quitting drinking IMO)

Have a nice day!

Comment

I missed you guys!

Accountable-
                              Yes I agree, smoking is harder to quit than drinking (for me). Too bad there's not an "antabuse" type of pill for nicotine! Ah well, I know I can do it...I know I can, I know I can (will keep repeating this to myself).
                              I think because smoking doesn't alter my mind (well, noticeably) and therefore doesn't make me act stupid, I'm not feeling the desperate desire to quit like I was with alcohol.
                              Ok, gonna be a double dipper in chatrooms and visit Quitnet for a while!

Comment

Working...
                              X