Which set of CDs for a Mom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I order the hypnotherapy CDs I wonder if any moms have an opinion on whether the regular one or the one especially for moms is better? Has anyone listened to both? What is the difference, exactly? Thanks so much for any input.:new:

I haven't listened to both but if you are a mom I'd get the mom one. They didn't have that one when I started, if they had I would have gotten it. :welcome:
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I'm a Mom and I'm new here and have just ordered for the first time. I opted for the one just for Moms ...... but I had a hard time deciding. Who knows if I'll like the music, or if the message is more powerful on the general cd? Well, I choose the Moms set because I do like to relax while listing to ambient music. If you can wait, I'll give you a personal review when they arrive! Let me know. Also, are you (or anyone else out there) interested in direct email correspondence while we travel down this crazy path? I know I could use a MYO buddy, as I don't feel comfortable confiding in anyone besides my doctor!

Comment

You can private message anyone you want- see up top where it says "welcome bumpkin76"?
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

thanx

Thanks for your responses. I hadn't heard anything and couldn't wait so I went ahead and ordered the Mom one, my rationale being that a few years ago, during a time of pain and surgeries, I listened to a tape with ocean sounds on it and so now associate ocean sounds with pain!

Bumpkin, I'd be glad to be in touch with you--I haven't told anyone about this, not even DH yet, because he drinks daily (but never enough to get drunk) and I think he doesn't want to lose his drinking buddy. But once I receive the book and read it, I will tell him. But I am basically going it alone, too, at this point, but haven't started the program yet, except for taking All-One!

I used to live in Brooklyn, too. Great little town. What part are you in?

Comment

Working...
          X