Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th November

Morning Troopers!

Glad bonfire night is officially over now, but I expect there will still be some bangs n crashes tonight. The dogs were very upset but I was pleased that Fudge didnt try to dig up the floor as she has done on previous occasions. I gave her some rescue rememdy on Deebees advice and it seems to have helped.

Anyway thank gawd its Saturday, been a long week, Rich has been working late shift and the dark evenings dont inspire me to do much.

Going to crack on with study today, I want to finish the essays etc before I go down to Cornwall.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 6th November

Good afternoon from the land of Oz. Glad your Guy Falkes went well with nothing disasterous to report. Gorgeous day here and happy Saturday to all who follow. :h
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Good morning, Hi Mish! Starty-Good luck with your essays! It has been ages since I had to write any but I know my best work time was very early in the morning-(like 4 am) when the house was calm and no distractions. It's a wonderful feeling when you have all your facts and ideas together--and just when you think you'll never get anything intelligent down--something clicks and you start writing like a mad woman and it just all flows out!

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Good morning expat, mish, & starting over and of course everyone elsr who floats in today.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

good morning starts, mish, expat & mario, :l
          gonna get coffee and come right back, got peace here as well all that's coming from the boys' bedroom is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
          and wanna keep it like that for as long as poss.....even typing so gentley...

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Morning ladyjan, i am of out to work, will catch you all laters, have a great happy sober fun day :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

spoke toooooo soooon..little monster's trying to wake big monster...
              and it's LOUD.............................................. ...(SHIT)!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Hello to everyone to come and Happy Saturday! After weeks of packing boxes, we are finally starting to do the move today over to the new flat. All the big stuff-fridge, washing machine etc.-is moving today. We should be able to sleep in the new flat Sunday night!!! Still alot of work to be done but I am excited. I am a bit worried about transfering my internet connection to the new flat:H! I hope it goes smoothly-I don't want to find myself without service.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

expat3;997953 wrote: Hello to everyone to come and Happy Saturday! After weeks of packing boxes, we are finally starting to do the move today over to the new flat. All the big stuff-fridge, washing machine etc.-is moving today. We should be able to sleep in the new flat Sunday night!!! Still alot of work to be done but I am excited. I am a bit worried about transfering my internet connection to the new flat:H! I hope it goes smoothly-I don't want to find myself without service.
                  OH WOW....that's great expat.......that's gonna be a busy,busy weekend...sooooo exciting moving epecially if it's a good move and you've had time to do it and the new place is all ready..:l
                  oh wow wish I could be there to help you..love sleeping in the new casa for the first night..all new and exciting..:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Good Morning Folks.
                    Good luck with the move expat....not my favourite task but it's great once you get settled in.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

morning all

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Hiya pops hows you this morning?? was it noisy where you are last night?

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

ladyjan;997964 wrote: Hiya pops hows you this morning?? was it noisy where you are last night?
                          I'm grand thank you.
                          It was very loud last night. The people had a bonfire party across the garden to us and some of them just got finished about an hour ago. All good natured apart from a session where they were shooting rockets at another party a hundred or so yards away. It was like downtown Baghdad for a while. I was watching proceeding from my window and they seemed to be enjoying it.
                          I need to move.
                          I'm a country boy at heart.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Morning jodie

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Popeye;997968 wrote: I'm grand thank you.
                              It was very loud last night. The people had a bonfire party across the garden to us and some of them just got finished about an hour ago. All good natured apart from a session where they were shooting rockets at another party a hundred or so yards away. It was like downtown Baghdad for a while. I was watching proceeding from my window and they seemed to be enjoying it.
                              I need to move.
                              I'm a country boy at heart.
                              oh golly sounds like when they've got the football on here and it's an cup match or some biggy..rockets and loud bangs..sound like missles or shotguns..
                              like you say Bagdad..!!
                              howz your kittys?? have they all got homes now?

Comment

Working...
                              X