Army Thread 6th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th November

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
    Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible, dont know wether this is helpfull or hurtfull ,:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Yep stirly still alive & kicking :-) Thanks

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Dont know whether i believe in them, well only the good parts

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Zenners my ex husband was also a bloody Libra and from what I read Virgo's (me) should NEVER ever get involved with them :H I never did do as im told......

Im making us a chicken curry.....

Mario have you booked your flight over here yet?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

I bumped up the star thread for ye :-)

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Chillgirl;998254 wrote: Zenners my ex husband was also a bloody Libra and from what I read Virgo's (me) should NEVER ever get involved with them :H I never did do as im told......

Im making us a chicken curry.....

Mario have you booked your flight over here yet?
              Not yet chill and at the moment it could be early dec before i get there, but get there i will

chill are you putting peanuts in that said curry

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19)
                Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous... Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

I couldn't have made this up myself,
                wonder is the author a friend of mine.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Tends to be physical and athletic. :-)

Dont know where they got that from, i am lying on the bed eating ice cream

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Zen Style;998268 wrote: You need to get the calories in after that 10 mile run... ;o)
                    Ah i knew there was a reason, thanks coach

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

We must of frightened chill away with that horror scope :-)

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

mario;998270 wrote: We must of frightened chill away with that horror scope :-)
                        Must have frightened zenstyle as well,.................laters

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

X posted, later aligator

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Dont forget x factor tonight,

Mary byrne here we come.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Hi again. Back from the supermarket, fridge and cupboards stocked up.

As for the different zodiac signs, I don't really know whether I believe in these things or not. I think a lot of time we try to make what is forecast for each day apply to what we would like to happen that day. Anyway, Chill and I share the same sign and I bet we're opposites on a few of the traits listed. I know she's a neat and clean freak and I'll settle for a tidy house and if there are a few dustbunnies under the beds, so what? I'd rather be out walking in the sunshine or having a coffee with a friend than scrubbing floors.
                              Here's me...
                              VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
                              Dominant In relationships. Whoever wrote this doesn't know Mr. Stirly or older son..
                              Conservative. In family matters,yes. In others matters, not at all.
                              Always wants the last word. I always HAVE the last word.
                              Argumentative. Only with Mr. Stirly
                              Worries. Only about the things I can fix.
                              Very smart. Definitely.
                              Dislikes noise and chaos. I like loud music and a quiet mind.
                              Eager. To help people and to have a good time. Not too eager about housework and other boring things.
                              Hardworking. Only if I like the job I'm doing.
                              Loyal. Family and friends come first.
                              Beautiful. Gorgeous :H
                              Easy to talk to. Yes, if you can manage to get a word in edgewise...
                              Hard to please. Nope.
                              Harsh. Rarely. Only when the situation calls for it.
                              Practical and very fussy. Quite practical and I do like things done my way if it's the most practical way.
                              Often shy. Rarely
                              Pessimistic. Almost never.

My sister is a Libra. This is only about 50% right.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
                              Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

Mr. Stirly and younger son are both Scorps. Happens they both have their birthday today. Some of these apply, some not. As for son being a great kisser, I'll have to ask his girlfriend..:H
                              SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
                              Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive.. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional..
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

mario;998265 wrote: Tends to be physical and athletic. :-)

Dont know where they got that from, i am lying on the bed eating ice cream
                                :H:H:H
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X