X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th November

ya same here she wasent good ? But i will still give her 2 votes,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Wish my ma was like yous

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

I think they are all shite to be honest so far...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

one2many;998402 wrote: I want to live with you JC!
          hang on I'll get her to shuffle up.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

JackieClaire;998400 wrote: None have them have been very good.

The daughters here for her dinner tonight already taken over the settee. Got a throw over her, 2 mags, lap top, mobile and a cup of tea in her paw.
            that sounds just like Jamie..and Ollie has taken to laying with him..
            both laying full stretch on the settee and excuse is they can't move coz of how they are laying so I have to pass everything even to hold the straw at the glass while ollie drinks his juice...!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

How old is your son jan, not ollie

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

mario;998417 wrote: How old is your son jan, not ollie
                He's 21 and gonna be 22 on monday..part of the reason he's here at this time to celebrate his birthday all together..we've missed a lot of them the past few years...

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

ladyjan;998421 wrote: He's 21 and gonna be 22 on monday..part of the reason he's here at this time to celebrate his birthday all together..we've missed a lot of them the past few years...
                  Are you all going out together together, daughter as well

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Rightio I'm gonna love yous and leave yous.

On the morrow my lovelies:l
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

mario;998424 wrote: Are you all going out together together, daughter as well
                      yes, not sure what we're gonna do but bonnie's coming early in the morning so we can have his cake all together then olie's going to school till 2pm then I think I'm gonna take them down to americas out on a boat trip with the dolphins and a buffet lunch..depends the weather..
                      but I wanna do something special.
                      Plus gonna get a photographer to take some family snaps together....
                      I know we could do them but I want a special ones of us that will last and we will all be in it....!!
                      have been saving the last couple of months for this..got a big tin piggy bank with a 500 euro note on it...wishful thinking...!
                      but I've been putting 20% of my cash clients pay into it..so should have about 300ish in it..

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

You will have a great day ladyjan and it must be great to have all the family together, even if there lying across the couch :-)

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Just thinking today Jan when all my kids were there that I'd love a few snaps of them altogether but 2nd son gets hysterical when a camera is produced - we reckon he's an underworld gangster (actually Mario, wonder d'ya know him) an he's afraid to get his picture in de paper or summat!!
                          Yeah all x factor were shite - liked yur man who sang sinead o connors song
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Molly they were all on downers this week, must be the pressure :-)

how are you doing, havent seen neart around she ok ?

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Neart's away for a few days - should be back tomorrow. I'm doin great Mario, was worried with my daughter coming home that I might get a bit fussy - used to be a trigger for me to 'calm my nerves' - not a bit of it - she sees a big difference in me as well, she's been away since June, I'm much more confident, couldn't have gone to the 'meet-up' for love or money back then - so she was well impressed with that! Did you sort out your worry?
                              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Army Thread 6th November

Well i just told her i am well out of that circle but if i hear anything i will let her know, The poor woman is just reaching out to anybody she can. its very sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X