Army Thread 8 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8 November

She went home yesterday. She actually doing quite well. She's seen her bosses and they're going to put her on day shift for the foreseeable future. She walked out of the meeting and half her staff were there and she got engulfed with cuddles and kisses. Mind she ended up crying her eyes out with gratitude but sounded so much better on the phone.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Awwhhh thats fantastic, she is very brave and so young to be having to go thru this.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Oh and I've got some more good news.

Talked to the Grandma of the Boston Babes last night and they are doing brilliantly. Putting on weight like little good uns. Found their lungs and Mum and Dad are living off coffee and now thoroughly sleep deprived.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

JackieClaire;999255 wrote: She went home yesterday. She actually doing quite well. She's seen her bosses and they're going to put her on day shift for the foreseeable future. She walked out of the meeting and half her staff were there and she got engulfed with cuddles and kisses. Mind she ended up crying her eyes out with gratitude but sounded so much better on the phone.Jackie - I would think that working days would be a little less stressful. Great that the bosses were willing to change her shift around.
          one2many;999257 wrote: Awwhhh thats fantastic, she is very brave and so young to be having to go thru this.
          Oney's right. Depression is bad at any age but your daughter is very young to be going through this. Hope they can get her on something that will help her cope. :huggy:
          JackieClaire;999279 wrote:
          Oh and I've got some more good news.

Talked to the Grandma of the Boston Babes last night and they are doing brilliantly. Putting on weight like little good uns. Found their lungs and Mum and Dad are living off coffee and now thoroughly sleep deprived.
          Fabulous news about the babies gaining weight, Jackie. We could do with a piccie....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

I'm just waiting for an e-mail from Grandpa of the twins. He was busy downloading them yesterday.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Awwhhh dying to see a pic of the babies.....

Stirly babes. howiyax
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Good Afternoon Folks!
                Back to work today and looking forward to it.
                I'm sore-ish around one of my knees and have been for a while. I think I may be slightly overdoing it so I'll give it a rest and see. They've been dodgy all my life and I don't want to damage then any more than I already have. Kung-fu takes a lot out of them with all the twisting kicks so I'll have a word tomorrow. It's maybe not for me.
                I waited in yesterday for a guy from work to collect the last kitten, thereby missing a good hillwalking day, and he never turned up so words will be spoken.

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

one2many;999294 wrote: Awwhhh dying to see a pic of the babies.....

Stirly babes. howiyaxJust popping in for a quick peek, Oney-bint. Trying to get some housework done. Not may favourite thing to do. Have Mr. Stirly's lunch cooking so am off in a bit to take the dogger for his noon-hour walk. Well, a little after noon...
                  Popeye;999303 wrote:
                  Good Afternoon Folks!
                  Back to wor:durn::bangk today and looking forward to it.
                  I'm sore-ish around one of my knees and have been for a while. I think I may be slightly overdoing it so I'll give it a rest and see. They've been dodgy all my life and I don't want to damage then any more than I already have. Kung-fu takes a lot out of them with all the twisting kicks so I'll have a word tomorrow. It's maybe not for me.
                  I waited in yesterday for a guy from work to collect the last kitten, thereby missing a good hillwalking day, and he never turned up so words will be spoken.
                  Hiya Popeye.
                  Hope work goes well. Give that knee a bit of a rest. Maybe you should put off climbing those hills for a while as well.
                  Too bad about the kitten. I hate waiting of any kind but to wait all day for someone who didn't show up would have me :stomper::bang:

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Just a quick pre-lunch lurk for me also.

I really must get my bottom in gear.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Hiya, JC

I was just having a pre-commute lurk meself.

I want to move my bottom as little as possible - a few body parts are still kinda achy after the weekend's exertions...
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Glad to hear your good news. Must be a relief!
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

`Wasent me i swear

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Zenstyle;999354 wrote: Who put the DO NOT DISTURB sign up on the thread?
                            mario;999429 wrote: `Wasent me i swear

Hiya Zenners. Hi-de-hi Mario..

Has anyone seen

around the barracks? WHERE'S OUR SPUDDLEDUCK???
                            :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Havent seen anybody, just got in and hi stirly :-)

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Got a new vitamin supplement today of my good friend ,its L-arginine, its from the usa and he swears by it and he should know.

Comment

Working...
                                X