Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8 November

Hiya Chiili, anything good on it?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

KTAB, did you see the yummy food that I've cooked for you tonight???
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Always
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

I did BB. Cooked a load of yummy veg myself tonight. Mixed cheesy risotto with roast veg, pepper, courgette, red onion and chestnut mushrooms, twas loverly so twas.
          Sorry things didnt work out as they might for you Chilli.

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

KTAB things work out the way they are meant too, I have complete faith in that
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Do you believe in fate, that things happen for a reason? I'm not so sure its not all a disconnected mess out there, some days.

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

We should share food KTAB .........

KTAB & Chill, I believe in fate too ............ thngs happen or not for a very good reason :l
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

I believe if you argue with reality, you loose 100% of the time....
                  It may look like madness out there but one day we will see the whole picture and it will all finally make sense
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

What food you got in mind for swaps BB?

No point in doing that Chilli, for the intentional stubborn failure to accept facts, for what they are, fools nobody but the person concerned. For whom, taken to extremes, can ultimately blur and merge reality and fiction into one. That way lays madness.

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

I believe that absolutely everything happens for a reason, even our alcoholism! being a recovering alcoholic has made me a stronger more tolerant person, and I now have the best friends ever that I would never have met otherwise, both here and in AA :l:l:l
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

A perfect example of this for me would be to look at my life 12 months ago.....
                        I was at an all time low, my drinking was at it's worst, I was having anxiety attacks, I panicked when having to go out socially, I was depressed and suicidal and I was increasingly suffering from alcohol related injuries.... Madness at it's ultimate!

Fast forward..... I truly believe that was all absolutely necessary for me to get to where I am and to allow me the opportunity of getting to know all you crazy bunch!
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

KTAB;999704 wrote: What food you got in mind for swaps BB?

No point in doing that Chilli, for the intentional stubborn failure to accept facts, for what they are, fools nobody but the person concerned. For whom, taken to extremes, can ultimately blur and merge reality and fiction into one. That way lays madness.
                          Care to share your Risotto and share my Roasted Carrot & Parsnip soup with fennel seeds????
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

Chillgirl;999706 wrote: A perfect example of this for me would be to look at my life 12 months ago.....
                            I was at an all time low, my drinking was at it's worst, I was having anxiety attacks, I panicked when having to go out socially, I was depressed and suicidal and I was increasingly suffering from alcohol related injuries.... Madness at it's ultimate!

Fast forward..... I truly believe that was all absolutely necessary for me to get to where I am and to allow me the opportunity of getting to know all you crazy bunch!
                            I agree wholeheartedly!!! :l:l
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

I have learned never to underestimate the power of the human spirit when faced with adversity. I think it might be more a case of people adapting to the situations they find themselves in and finding strengths and depths they didnt know existed within them.

Comment

Army Thread 8 November

betty boop;999707 wrote: Care to share your Risotto and share my Roasted Carrot & Parsnip soup with fennel seeds????
                                Ok but are the seeds dry toasted? Love cumin seeds done that way and sprinkled on an indian dish.

Comment

Working...
                                X