SWEATING - ewwww

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEATING - ewwww

When my drinking got really bad I found I was sweating profusely. Yuck. It was really embarassing. I notice that even after this six days of abstinence, the sweating has stopped.

Any one else had issues with sweating?
    Sober since 2nd November 2010!

"Life is a mirror of your thoughts and beliefs. It simply reflects YOUR truth, your reality."sigpic

SWEATING - ewwww

Break, I had huge issues with sweating when I first quit, especially the first few days when I was withdrawing from alcohol. I think it is pretty normal.
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

SWEATING - ewwww

Me too! For the first few days after quitting. It wasn't pleasant.

BUT, it was good to know that my body was still 'working' and getting rid of the toxins!

Comment

SWEATING - ewwww

Guys, I was sweating WHEN I was drinking. Since ditching the booze the sweating has stopped.
        Sober since 2nd November 2010!

"Life is a mirror of your thoughts and beliefs. It simply reflects YOUR truth, your reality."sigpic

Comment

SWEATING - ewwww

Hi Break,

Yes, I used to sweat a lot when I was drinking. At the time I didn't realise it was the drink causing it. Since I've stopped drinking I hardly sweat at all; only in very hot weather (and we don't get much of that in England!).

MF

Comment

SWEATING - ewwww

When i was drinking i would wake in the middle of the night soaking wet, even the sheets were wet. Its the most horrible way to wake up. Took a good week to stop after i stopped drinking.
            HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

SWEATING - ewwww

I had the same experience when I was drinking. I would sweat profusely and I would wake up each morning with a wet pillow - GROSS. I am happy to say that my sweating has returned to 'normal' levels
              John
              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Working...
              X