Army Thread 9 November

Nowt happening here Chilly, but in good form and happy
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9 November

Good to hear that, all happy here too!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9 November

if you ladies are interested this is the creme stirl's was asking me about..it's very,very good moisturiser, I've used it since I was 18yrs, my friend a beautician told me you shouldn't wait till you need to use it, start young..so I did and swear by it for the last 33yrs I've used it daily..
        you have to use it for about 14 to 21 days then you can really feel your skn so much softer and the wrinkles and dry bits go..not all the wrinkles obviously, but it soften your skin and around your eyes, my babes call it "mummys' magic creme"...coz they always see me use it since they were babes and they say it keeps mummy pretty...

ELIZABETH ARDEN Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex 2.5 fl. oz./ 75 ml
        Seeing is Believing.

The classic moisturizing formula. Rich, emollient, protective, it cushions skin with moisture and provides an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss.

Tests show a significant reduction in the appearance of fine dryness lines and a dramatic improvement in skin's appearance in just 14-21 days.

To use: Apply daily to face and throat, AM and/or PM.

Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested.

Comment

Army Thread 9 November

Your full name's not LadyJan Arden is it? :H
          You forgot one small detail..... The price?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9 November

Chillgirl;1000291 wrote: Thanks you Guys :l

Hey Jan, how is Jamie enjoying being home?

Oners what happening with you?
            yep we are having a really nice time all tgether it's soo relaxed it's as if we've never been apart..yesterday I was gonna take the family out on the boat and have dinner out ...but they decided they would rather all stay at home and have something to eat at home and chillout all together..
            so I ordered in chinise we had that then the cake I'd made for amie, then they just chilled taking it in turns playing games on the playstaion against eachother, but not fighting or aggresive car chases & stuff, cartoon bouncy silly things..then bonnie was on facebook playing with my farm and just playing around chatting..it was just soo relaxed and happy..:l:l
            and she's just called and cancelled things for tomorrow said she wants to come and spend the day here with me tomorrow while ollie's at school...this would never have happened not that so long ago..it's as if my babies have finally forgiven their mum...

Comment

Army Thread 9 November

Chillgirl;1000299 wrote: Your full name's not LadyJan Arden is it? :H
              You forgot one small detail..... The price?
              Stirly was asking me about it, and some of the other ladies this morning were asking for the details..

the price is about 50 euros but it depends where you get it...

Comment

Army Thread 9 November

ladyjan;1000301 wrote: yep we are having a really nice time all tgether it's soo relaxed it's as if we've never been apart..yesterday I was gonna take the family out on the boat and have dinner out ...but they decided they would rather all stay at home and have something to eat at home and chillout all together..
                so I ordered in chinise we had that then the cake I'd made for amie, then they just chilled taking it in turns playing games on the playstaion against eachother, but not fighting or aggresive car chases & stuff, cartoon bouncy silly things..then bonnie was on facebook playing with my farm and just playing around chatting..it was just soo relaxed and happy..:l:l
                and she's just called and cancelled things for tomorrow said she wants to come and spend the day here with me tomorrow while ollie's at school...this would never have happened not that so long ago..it's as if my babies have finally forgiven their mum...
                Wow Jan what a lovely family picture this sounds, I'm so pleased for you, it makes all the hard work worth it, you must be made up x
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                X