AF BOOT CAMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF BOOT CAMP

Techie you are a true gem - this is fantastic!!! IM IN.....
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

I will try, but I have some doubts. I promise not to smoke, since I never had. As far as diet, I haven't got a great diet, need to add some more fruit and veggies, so I will endeavor to do so, don't need to lose any weight. The drinking is what I'd like to stop, please whip me into shape and make me do my push-ups if I cave! I promise to report daily, honestly and take any punishment I deserve. YES SIR!!!

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Important Information

The Day 1 Boot Camp information will be posted by 7PM EST today. Thereafter it will be posted by 4PM EST on a daily basis. Any questions? I SAID ANY QUESTIONS?? Good, we understand each other!!!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

:yes:YES SIR!:yes:

:H:H:H
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

I'm In!

Alcohol - WANK!
            Tobacco - N/A
            Diet - I Eat Well
            Excercise - I have a membership??

Zach

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

I am in Techstar.. love the bootcamp style of training.I run them myself, I am struggling at the moment. Great to be in board xxxx
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Count me in too, especially the diet and exercise part!

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Go on so, I'll give it a go I'm thinking if Oney is prepared to eat veggies, I should make the effort to get some exercise. Do I get to call lots of things wank too?? Cause that'd be my main reason for joining - the fitness stuff would be an added bonus
                  AF since 13th July 2010
                  NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Yis can all call them WANK as long as we do them and make a BIg WANKY effort!!
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

I would love to join - the exercise part is a bit tricky for me - a few months ago I got my ankle operated on and have been off it since May so I have to be careful for a while. I am in for the diet and Nutrition stuff though. I have been stuffing my face like mad now that I am not drinking. Haven't gained anything yet, but am convinced that if I continue on this way I will awaken one day and look in the mirror only to see Jabba The Hut leering back at me. So count me in friends!
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Jones reporting for duty, Sir.

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

GET A HELMUT ON IT PEOPLE. Day 1 is posted. GET MOVIN....YOU WANT ME TO HOLD YOU HAND TOO?

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1422323=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Count me in too. Will be alc free, cant promise on the smoking(though 10 cigs will last me the week) and my exercise is working in a busy restaurant for 12hrs, 6 days a week!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

I am in.

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP

Okay - I don't understand day 1 - or is it posted somewhere else? Ahem - what are we supposed to be doing????
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X