AF BOOT CAMP Day 1 (easy on the troops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright let's kick this program off. So you signed up huh? Well if I don't hear status from you daily...YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME. So let's get this straight...there will be NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, OR TEEBACCEE tolerated in my unit....So let's get started...I'm going easy on you the first few days cause your as green as my uniform...NOW MOVE OUT!!!

Motivational Thinking:

Partnership of success
    Success is a partnership between thought and action. One without the other will not get you anywhere.
    If you think about what you do and how you'll do it, but do nothing, the result is failure. If you rush into getting it done without putting any thought into it, that will just as surely bring failure.

It's crucial to put some good, solid thinking into what you wish to do. Be careful, though, not to think yourself out of ever getting it done.

Whatever your objective, it's absolutely necessary to take action. Yet it is also vital to take appropriate action that is well thought out.

You can think and you can do. Each is challenging in its own way, and yet every valuable thing you've ever accomplished has utilized these two skills that you most certainly have.

You have what it takes to reach

whatever goal you choose. Think and do, then think some more and do some more, and steadily work your way toward success.

Healthy Lifestyle:

Everyone knows that working out and eating healthy leads to a healthier body. The better your diet is and the leaner your body, the more energy you are likely to have. I can't stress enough how good being in shape can make you feel. It's a physical and emotional surge. Because when your personal fitness levels are up-to-par, you not only have more strength and energy, but you also have more confidence. You know that you look great and that you can do things like head down to the beach in a swimsuit or wear less clothing in public. But when you're overweight, you feel the need to cover up and hide from the world.

This can often lead to depression and feelings of regret. NO MORE! It's time to put more time and effort into your personal fitness schedule. Okay, this is where you can begin. Pull out a sheet of paper and label it with each day of the week. Choose five of these days to exercise on. Many people choose to have the weekends off, but it's up to you. Now, to get started you may want to try three days of cardio and two days of weight training, alternating days. This regular personal fitness regimen with get your body in shape the way it's supposed to be year-round. Always remember, being in great shape is NOT just a summer thing.

Eating right is imperative. You need a balance of good carbs, proteins and vitamins. Typically you can consume as many vegetables as you please. We need like 8 a day, so go for it. As far as proteins go, try lean poultry and fish. Then with good carbs, shoot for brown rice, whole grain breads and low-fat granola. With personal fitness so much relies on your diet.

Exercise:

Spend a substantial amount of time in front of the computer or TV screen? Or both? Get up at regular intervals and move it or shake it! Yes, exercise can be fun and easy too!

Sarge says: Take the stairs. Escape the stifling elevator every once in a while and shape up your buttocks and thighs by taking the stairs. A couple of flights of stairs will increase your heart rate as well.
    Sarge says: Simple exercises such as squats and lunges can be done in the shower or while you're on the phone, at the office or at home.

PS-You may as well put the time that you're put on hold to good use

REPORT IN BELOW>>>
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/44711=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Seargent Choochie reporting for duty Sir! Jogged 3 miles today Sir! Had a cup of Matcha tea and a shot of wheatgrass - held down the candy today Sir! Thought I'd start ahead of the game Sir!

Comment

Choochie;1000332 wrote: Sargent Choochie reporting for duty Sir! Jogged 3 miles today Sir! Had a cup of Matcha tea and a shot of wheatgrass - held down the candy today Sir! Thought I'd start ahead of the game Sir!

OK there Choochie. It's fine to raise the bar, as long as you're not RAIDING THE BAR haha. Sarge got a chuckle outta of that. The chuckle is over. NOW MOVE OUT Choocie....GREAT JOB!!!
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/1422328=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

here is a great website. I reference it often: A List Of Anti-aging Foods | LIVESTRONG.COM

Comment

Permission to live my day before reporting on it. SIR.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

This is bleedin DEADLY!

Ok I shall come clean Sarge. I ate crap, drank no water and no exercise today Sir.

Will do tomorrow Sir.

Promise Sir.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oh, Sir, guess I should re-rank myself as Private - not trying to outdo you sir, just a bit ignorant of the pecking order Sir. Will go back in my hole now, Sir and report for duty tomorrow Sir.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1000339 wrote: Permission to live my day before reporting on it. SIR.

OK Jones just this once. Get you fanny in gear tomorrow. I'll be watching you!!!
                Attached files [img]/converted_files/1422343=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

one2many;1000343 wrote: This is bleedin DEADLY!

Ok I shall come clean Sarge. I ate crap, drank no water and no exercise today Sir.

Will do tomorrow Sir.

Promise Sir.

You BETTER. If this continues they'll be callin you point fivey tomorrow. And WORK on that backside...another one to watch closely!!!
                  Attached files [img]/converted_files/1422345=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I feckin LOVE this thread..LMAO.

Sir. Thank you . Sir.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just sayin Sir....fanny means front bottom here sir..

Sir Thank you. Please. Sir.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:eeew: Private Mish reporting for duty Sir.
                        Need sick bay Sir. Think I ate a bad mussell Sir. :yukko:
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Ya'll scare and amuse me at the same time. Will there be a bugle at 5am cause I am not a morning personout: But I promise I will get to the gym tomorrow after work:baaah:
                          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Sir, Sounds as if a translator might be in order, Sir.

Comment

Sir, forgot to properly address you, sir. Will not happen again, Sir
                              AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
                              X