AF BOOT CAMP Day 1 (easy on the troops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1000702 wrote: Oh its Mario. I see you weren't able to accomplish anything yet. That's OK Mario cause your special. The others just break their butts and meet their commitments but you don't have to. Touches old Sarge right in the chest beater. NOW GET YOUR SORRY BACKSIDE IN THE SWING OF THINGS OR I'll SEND YOU BACK TO THAT VIDEO GAME YOU CAME FROM!!!

i am sorry

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

techie;1000838 wrote: OK, fall in solider. Just don't follow Oney's diet today. Look instead at Trapped Dad for example. NOW SCOOT YOUR SELF OUTTA HERE AND GIT MOVIN!
      Beg to disagree Sir!

Oney had real live food in her diet (home made chicken soup for example)

Trapped Dad had a whole lot of chemicals and not a vegie in sight!! (although I bet he got some with his dinner!) (Trapped - you can eat whatever you like!!! Not getting at you in any way)

Just for myself, I prefer my food as unprocessed as possible!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1000846 wrote: Beg to disagree Sir!

Oney had real live food in her diet (home made chicken soup for example)

Trapped Dad had a whole lot of chemicals and not a vegie in sight!! (although I bet he got some with his dinner!) (Trapped - you can eat whatever you like!!! Not getting at you in any way)

Just for myself, I prefer my food as unprocessed as possible!

OK solider...NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU "MISS BEHAVING" but you know MISSY you're right. Old Sarge was just testing ya. You are now field promoted to corporel!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1422794=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Sir. For a moment there I thought I was going to be sentenced to running 10km with a backpack full of rocks for insubordination!! :H:H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

hehehe...our Sargeant doesn't know how to spell Corporal. Oops, I'm in trouble now.
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

who put me on youtube:H

I've got toffees the lady selling shiny nails gave me today
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

OK Sarge - gonna fess up. Haven't eaten or done one healthy thing today (didn't drink or smoke tho) I blame my daughter - you can beat her!
                I promise I'll be good tomorrow
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Tina reporting sarge, I swim for an hour and half this morning had a very health spinish salad for lunch, drank lots of water, and I also love this thread.

Thank you,
                  Tiny Tina:flower:

Comment

This is too much fun!

I will do good tomorrow not great today.
                    My daughter has volleyball at 5 and I will do the indoor track for the entire hour while she practices (the track is above the courts)...
                    Mario and your game, Corporal Klinger...:H

Those doughnuts (donuts) in the vending machine sure do look appealing with a cup of coffee about now :-)
                    "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

K9Lover;1000851 wrote: hehehe...our Sargeant doesn't know how to spell Corporal. Oops, I'm in trouble now.
                      Isn't that grounds for a court martial?

Comment

TrappedDad;1000831 wrote: Here is a routine we all can follow...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26T6z_rM6GY&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Hilarious Exercise Video
                        Okay, totally grossed out...I'll stay away from the vending machine:dang:
                        "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

TrappedDad;1000831 wrote: Here is a routine we all can follow...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26T6z_rM6GY&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Hilarious Exercise Video
                          Oh, if that won't keep you away from the cookie jar, I don't know what will. Think I'll go out for my jog now!

Comment

Wagoneer;1000735 wrote: Sir! Kat, um I mean WAGON reporting for duty, Sir! Thriled that I did not wake to find Jabba The Hut staring at me from my mirror due to increased salt intake for gorging myself on tortilla chips before bed!

Day 10 sober and feeling MEAN, SIR!

One egg, two turkey sausage links and a vat of Decaf Ginsing Green Tea for breakfast and took the stairs to my office, Sir!

Salad and a banana for lunch....must not be tempted to eat at the Food Court and dive head first into their delicious cheese fries....mmmmmmm cheese fries....oh, sorry.

Fanny in check, gut sucked in and need to take a walk at lunch. Will not drink any AL nor eat to excess to compensate for my wine consumption!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD DRILL SARGEANT!!!!
                            Glad your fanny is in check Wagoneer! :H

Ooop's! Here comes Sarge. I'm outta here!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Nice Stash Guitarisa! That should get you somewhere in this platoon!

Comment

Hey Ladies!!!....Here are some moves you can do in front of the TV without any excercise equipment

Side Bridge with Abduction | Women's Health Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X