Army Thread 10 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10 November

Good morning everyone! Stirly's right JC..that coffee is a bit off? What happened?
    Another great AF day and a wonderful nights sleep for me. I am so in love with a good nights rest, and I even cosleep with my little girl. Yes, this is one of the reasons I have a King Size bed..but she is so snuggly and the sound of her breathing at night is so relaxing.
    Preschool day for the Angel face today, Im going to make some Christmas Rice Krispie squares for her while she is gone. She will be so excited when she gets back. I need to change some bulbs outside on my lamp post that light the top part of my driveway. You know, daily chores.
    How is everyone?

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

How about these coffees and a green tea.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

JackieClaire;1000568 wrote: How about these coffees and a green tea.

Good Morning Gia. Is it even light there yet? :H:H My kids used to love Rice Crispy squares. Haven't made them in ages but when they were young they would scarf down a pan within a couple of hours. I always liked them best when they were still a bit warm.

Lovely coffee JC. That photo reminds me of something. I think I've seen it before. Is the green tea for Mario? And is KTAB gonna join us for coffee?
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Now you're talking! Thank you so much!

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Stirly...not even close to the break of dawn. She is a 5am wake up call. I'm going to have the squares done while she is at school then wrap them up as little presents with a bow around them for when she comes home..she will LOVE that!

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Yep of course you've seen it before. It was in Butlers in Dublin when me and Mr JC met up with mario and KT.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

I thought I'd lost this one

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Brigitte Bardot;1000577 wrote: Stirly...not even close to the break of dawn. She is a 5am wake up call. I'm going to have the squares done while she is at school then wrap them up as little presents with a bow around them for when she comes home..she will LOVE that!That sounds so sweet, to wrap them up with bows...
                  JackieClaire;1000579 wrote: Yep of course you've seen it before. It was in Butlers in Dublin when me and Mr JC met up with mario and KT.
                  :H:H I know. That's why I mentioned them...
                  JackieClaire;1000581 wrote:
                  I thought I'd lost this one

Yay - Tigger!!!:h Where is the little guy anyway. I miss his sweet little furry face.:upset:

I'm off to get some more work done around the house. See you all later.

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Well, my daughter just informed me that she would like this as a new pet in our house..and if I could find a breeder I would get one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C2deHWGgoc[/video]]YouTube - The North American House Hippo commercial - Huh?

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Yum Brig I loved these as a kid ate it till I was sick!

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Evening all.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

JackieClaire;1000754 wrote: Evening all.

Anyone there??

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

I'm looking

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

I've been checking out PB as you can see and got carried away.

We had elections on Sunday and the final results weren't in our favour. Mr. Stirly is sitting in front of the TV. He looks a bit like this...
                              The party he supports didn't do very well..

Comment

Army Thread 10 November

Evening all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X