X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF BOOT CAMP Day 2

Dewdrop;1001428 wrote: Check?n in for the first time Sarge, Sir,

Breakfast Porridge with cinnamon & sultanas, soya milk, green tea
    Lunch mmmmmmm busy working grabbed a pear and a handful of yoghurt/Muesli drops bottled water all morning though
    Pm handful of Jelly Beans (well they were open and in front of me )
    Dinner
    Soya mince hotpot with tomato, honey & rosemary topped with potato & sweet potato chunks, regato cheese on top and baked in oven. Orange. Green tea

Exercise
    20 minutes brisk walk

Alcohol
    None, never ever, ever

ps ? am away for the weekend tomorrow so wont check in until Tuesday Sarge ? I?ll start again next week? Sir.
    pps - will buy betroot at first opportunity Sir, I quite fancy pink pee

Dewdrop :h

OK Good Job. Your leave is granted. No move about the that GAT DANG BEETROOT. YOU HEAR ME SOLIDER???

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1423325=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP Day 2

Trap reporting in for the day Techie, Sarg Sir!

Usual Breakfast Shake and Suppliments
      12 grams turkey breast, 4 g cheddar, whole grain rice
      Lunch Suppliments, plus new Fish Oil Supp for Brain and Heart health
      Opted or a long walk for meditation time instead of gym today sir, tough at the office, sir.
      Working on day 2 AL Free Sir!
      Can you overdose on L-Glut sir???
      Not sure what's for dinner, but I'm sure it will be healthy as usual sir.
      Don't smoke...
      I am starting on Valarium Root and Melatonin tonight for sleep instead of Xanax sir, thought that might be better for me in the long run, will report in the morning how that goes.

private Zach reporting sir!

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP Day 2

TrappedDad;1001440 wrote: Trap reporting in for the day Techie, Sarg Sir!

Usual Breakfast Shake and Suppliments
        12 grams turkey breast, 4 g cheddar, whole grain rice
        Lunch Suppliments, plus new Fish Oil Supp for Brain and Heart health
        Opted or a long walk for meditation time instead of gym today sir, tough at the office, sir.
        Working on day 2 AL Free Sir!
        Can you overdose on L-Glut sir???
        Not sure what's for dinner, but I'm sure it will be healthy as usual sir.
        Don't smoke...
        I am starting on Valarium Root and Melatonin tonight for sleep instead of Xanax sir, thought that might be better for me in the long run, will report in the morning how that goes.

private Zach reporting sir!

GREAT JOB...just GREAT. Like your plan. Now Sarge has ONLY taken 8,000 mg of L-Glut max. That's was before a hot date with that Jones nurse. Maybe one of the other platoon members can enlighten us!?
        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1423329=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

AF BOOT CAMP Day 2

well i dont think i can keep up with all you super heros. i was feeling a bit yuk and craving al so i had an afternoon nap... lasted 2 1/2 hrs. my food has been reasonably healthy. tiny dog walk, lots of stretching cos my back is doing my head in. talking of heads... im doing a lot of work on that... analysing my thoughts ect to get a handle on where these poxy cravings are coming from. im committing to taking my meds regularly.... campral, l-glut and im gonna get some b vits. also, this is only relevant to me but ive gotta try and get more control of my blood sugar levels (type 1 diabetes.. insulin dependant)... baby steps for me all the way.
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
          X