AF BOOT CAMP Day 4 (upping the anti)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1002848 wrote: A round of applause for Oney.... a darn good step in the right direction... xxx
    Would have loved to see the look on your face as you munched through that lot.
    Bit of a different texture than the standard chipper fare innit ? :H:H:H
    Sorry love, just fell into paroxisms of glee there.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sir, Sir .... I'm just home from my first (baby distance) triathlon sir!! Think I came last Sir. :H:H:H But very proud of myself!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Alright you lily livered bunch of recruits. I have a Special Weekend Announcement. It appears that we have one of ours that went beyond the call of duty. Our own private Missy B. distinguished herself in a gat dang triathlon today and completed the entire event. Lets all rally around her. GREAT going soldier. Now old Sarge needs to get back to business numero un freaking O. As you know I've been with that Jones gal since around 1500 hours. Now old Sarge doesn't like anything too kinky, but this one keep tryin to spray me with a dang chemical defoliant. To be honest she kinda looks cute with the respirator on. I said, get this, I wish I had one of them there respirators. She giggled...gets ole Sarge right in the old chest thumper.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1427394=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Great Job Missy and Oney!

Sarge - Better work on spicing up the mundane! :H

Over and out. Gotta get ready for work.

Comment

Zenstyle;1003138 wrote: Sarge... I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here... but I'd be wary of defoliants, chemical or otherwise, on a first date. Seems to me she's trying to make you into something you're not...

And quite frankly I am surprised at Bridge. What's wrong with hairy anyway? Sign of virility or summat I thought? (Scanning memory banks...)

Oh hell Private Zen it's damn scary. And she says weird shit, like "roll over you big bloke, whilst I take the hedge shears to ya!" I'm outta there Zen I don't need any more trouble. Hell, I remember the time I was busted for sucking the moisture outta one of cookie's rum cakes in the mess hall. See you Monday morning in formation private!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1427431=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Victoria Cross Ordered for Missy B, Sir.

Unexplained exhaustion experienced here, Sir :H

Leave of abscence has passed in a blur.
              Hedge shears and large amounts of chemical missing from supply tent.
              Diet: excellent
              Exercise: Still requires work and diligence.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
              X