The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear November to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all Ok ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's November to Remember.....are were ready !
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray help me when i feel down and things arent going as well as i would want them to go
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Roger, you have meant so much to me and I appreciate all the encouragement you have given me. I have decided to leave the site, so you go back to your family. The drama is over. I love you so much. Take good care of yourself, Sue and your sons! Love, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I'm in dude ! Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm in too!!!!! :thanks::thanks::h
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Here is I, I is here!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Finally - you made it Ruby!!!
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

This is weird. I am tired (now there's unusual). I am going to bed. love to all of you. hugs too,

love, Sun xxx
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sleep well Sun :l
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey tony hope you had a great time tonight ... nora hows it going .. ruby get some good rest ... sunshine did you find your happy ..if not hang in there you will find it just keep doing your best girl and well so ... lets all think of what we shloud be thankful for ... and im so thankful to have everyone here at this site and on this thread and hope to see the rest check in soon for now till then keep shifting forward love and big big hugs to one and all ...

Comment

I'm so glad 2 c everyone showing up again. I've missed u all and want this 2 b a new beginning for us all! We're heading n 2 the season of love, peace, joy, thanks, and family. I hope we all keep this n our hearts.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Okay, a bit confused but going with the flow (the story of my life).

Good to see you, Ruby. Had a late night last night, and an early morning and a long day, so I'm tapped out. I'll catch up tomorrow. I hope to spend Saturday curled up at home (with a short trip to the store for chili makings).

Hope everyone has a good night.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                      - Vernon Howard

Comment

Tracy - chili sounds GOOD!!!!
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Topsy-Turvy-Tracy;1002304 wrote: Okay, a bit confused but going with the flow (the story of my life).

Good to see you, Ruby. Had a late night last night, and an early morning and a long day, so I'm tapped out. I'll catch up tomorrow. I hope to spend Saturday curled up at home (with a short trip to the store for chili makings).

Hope everyone has a good night.
                          yeah chilli was on my mind too so i send sue out to get everything to make a 3 days supply nice and spicey and you have to have rice with it you know

Comment

T
                            You should invite your neighbors for Chili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Yes Rog - I did find my Happy thank you and am feeling good again - No AL, No Cigs and NO soda! My halo will be choking me soon!!! I titrated down quite a lot on the Topa which seems to have helped a lot.

Time - your day sounds nice - love those days where you just veg and cook !!
                              Ruby - glad you are back. I look forward to seeing some pics. I liked the one of the two of you - as Grateful said, you two look alike and Grateful and I do - we could have Twins week or something! Nora - how goes things with you today? what are your plans for Saturday? I am going to work! Grateful - I hope Miss Addy hasn't had you up all night! And where is Biz these days? Tony - hope everything is good.

Oh - what is this with Levi and an accident? How is Trapped doing? I hadn't heard.....
                              Jan - hope you are feeling good this morning. Topsy - you too. Is Vicki going to be joining us?? Swannie - hallo - hope you are up and bouncing around! RC - have you got home yet? Hope you had/are having a safe journey. I am looking forward to hearing about your time with Ruby.

Rog - thank you for everything.

Hugs to all, Love, Sun xxxx
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                              X