The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear November to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready (sort of) for drive home. Gold, IMHO, the biggest benefit for a woman in rehab is the op to forget everything else and focus on healing. We usually have so much to worry about we come in last. So you take this time for you, and tell Clock I'm thinking of her. :hug:
    OK, I'm making. A list, checking it twice! May go and get the Dos Gatos taco truck to pick everyone up. Swanny, I'll borrow T's canoe and come get you!
    Trying to get moving now. Nora, you fly in to ATL, the center of the universe. Cabin is an hour North, home an hour South. Taco truck will meet you at the gate!
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning, my sweet family! Tops, so sorry you had such an ordeal at court. It sounds like a strike is needed to avoid moving to old, cold building! Goldie, I wish you the very best in rehab. There is one close by. I could come visit and bring you treats. Bird, I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Fuzz laying by the heater. MB, I love you so much, girl. how are you feeling? Has an AF month made you feel like a different person and much stronger to fight the cravings or do you even have cravings. It seemed like I could barely make it over a month and then I would drink. BUT NO MORE! I GOT ME SOME DETERMINATION! Biz, so very happy you are back. We missed you! Ruby, have a safe trip home. Tony, loved your pic. Roger, rise and shine. In fact, let's all shine today. I love you all so much. Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I'm here - just got up late this morning and am now rushing round trying to get ready for work!! Jan - clock is clockworkorange - she posted towards the end of last year but since then she has been mainly in chat which is where I have talked to her. Goldie - good for you going into rehab too - You will BOTH be in my prayers. Swannie - you too - sorry I don't have time to call you this morning . Should have got up earlier!! I work earlies tomorrow and Friday then we have annual store Christmas meeting Sat at 7.00 so I WILL call you when I get back from that on saturday.

Bird - sorry about your chickie - hope she survives - lots of TLC and hopefully she will be fine. I do hope so. Biz - great to see you back and I am so pleased that you are feeling better - get back on track now - yes?? Rog - good morning to you too! Ruby - be careful driving home. Topsy - I hope things get better for you, although I am a little confused about the moving too! IAD - your picture fits as usual!! Hope that you have a good day. Nora - are you feeling better these days? You haven't said.....

I have to get going. need to dry hair, get food ready for work, sort Maggie out and get me ready. Love and hugs to all. Back this evening.

Love, Sun xxx
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Vicki - cross post - that is a beautiful picture!!! Love and hugs to you XXXXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sunni, I changed my picture because I didn't want to offend anyone, but if you like it, I'll repost and hope everyone finds encouragement in it.

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

hey mama biz sunshine and vicky and yes cant forget buddy iad have an awesome day everyone .. and yes you too ruby .. love and hugs ... ps i was talking to a freind about fear .. how it can be both good and bad ... well my ??? how do you handle FEAR ???
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

How I handle fear is to think it out. What am I afraid is going to happen and what are all the things that can happen. For instance, had to call someone I did not know yesterday and this scared me. I thought why? What is going to happen when I call this person. Are they going to reject me or call me an asshole? No, that is irrational and I can see it is if I think about it. What if they have an accent and I can't make out what is being said? This scares me too and I have to say what? what? what did you say over and over. Well I will just try to listen carefully. So this is how I deal with it. By asking myself questions and working it out in my mind........cat just caught a mouse she has been after all morning.

Comment

thats an awesome respoes and that last part made me think of sammie .. i watch him in action one night when he was on the pawl..too funny .. but anyway it work out on the phone right and you faced your fear and probly made a good friend .. thats what i mean it can be both good and bad and now it would have been bad if you didnt make that phone call cuase you would be thinking what if ...and i think most of us hide behind the fear of not knowing, what if ,how and why or could it be .. if that makes any sence

Comment

Rog...good question.
                    This sounds crazy, but I am not afraid of much. When I get nervous about a situation, like a job interview, I try to imagine that person in their underwear and tell myself they have as many demons and issues as I do!!
                    Nora...you could fly into jacksonville too and drive up with me if its cheaper....
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh and BIZ....welcome back.....dont make me and Ruby come kick your ass young man!!

Comment

Driving home thru atl trffic. Yuck!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kool ruby back and home safe and sound

Comment

thanks 4 the support all... means a lot right now..
                            lazy day here... tapering down.. didnt make it 2 see my friend this PM but she understands what's shakin with me...
                            2moro is a new day & i'll aim 2 make the best of it...
                            love 2 all
                            xxx
                            :sun:

Comment

Almost at my drive. Exactly 100 miles from ATL airport 2 cabin door, all but 18 miles 4-lane.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gold...
                                talk to us
                                what has been going on??
                                RUBY....QUIT TEXTING AND DRIVING YOUNG LADY
                                Sunni Bunni...I got your package and I LOVE YOU

Comment

Working...
                                X