The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear November to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning family and friends! Internet connection here stinks. Times out over and over and over....Tried to check in last night but gave up. Anyways just a small annoyance in the grand scheme of things. I'm a little confusedd on the closing of the thread as well but like Tracy will go with the flow.
    Are you actually home now Ruby? I sure would have been great the hang out with you longer girl! Glad you've found your HAPPY Sun. Sorry about the "accident" too Trap(don't know what happened).
    Hey Ho everyone else! Last leg of the journey here. Just south of Pittsburgh in the room. Having a cuppa with that nasty stuff they call creamer. Blechh.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey gang! Sorry I haven't chimed in for a few days. We had a real scare at the house and were just trying to get through it. On Thursday, Michelle had Levi on the counter and Trevor was on a stool and they were putting together a Christmas box for a missionary child. She turned for one second and the next thing she knew Levi was on the tile floor. She called me at work in a panic. He was throwing up. To make a long story short. After we visited the doctors office, I had to keep the baby up for almost two days to monitor a possible concussion. In addition, I've had to help Michelle heal emotionally from this which has turned out to be the hardest part in all this.

Comment

good morning one and all... trap thank god your son is doing good ... had me worry there for a second ...ringing drive safe girl and keep us updated when you can ... sunshine so grad you found your happy and keep up the great work girl ...time baby how are you doing girl ..
        well i think ill have some chilli for break and get going ..
        i have a small pressure washing job to get done and im done for the week and just heard from my son anthony he wants to come hangout next week .. ill have to come up with something to do together as father and son thingy and there a few more thing i have to get done on this house like 2 SQ OF REROOF THAT NEEDS TO GET DONE .. or canoing sound like fun too ...
        well sitting here drinking my second cup of joe .. and thinking how great it s the have things come back around like my son wanting to spend time with .. now that a positive change and so many other thing being sober ..
        it only gets even better ...
        crazy but if you think about if you didnt have bad things happen you wouldnt learn how good you really have it ...
        well enjoy love and hugs one and all keep shifting
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

RC so good 2 c ur still OK. Miss u but what a great visit!
          Still at cabin, can' type well still. But reading u all.
          Later gaters.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BTW. RC and I even have the same color eyes.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh my goodness Trap...I can imagine how terrified Michelle was. Is the baby ok??? When Clay was two he slipped getting geting out of the shower and fell backwards and his head split open like a pumpkin. He only needed 4 stitches, but I was a sobbing mess, and the ER treated me like a criminal.
              Sunni Bunni..I am so glad you are feeling better. I really am. Depression is awful, especially when it hangs on.
              Glad u r almost home RC.
              I miss you Mimzey
              Roger, you are the spiritual father of this family. Your gentle, sweet spirit always shines through and keeps us on track. Thank you for that.
              Morning Time!!
              Roger, everyone knows you serve chili on noodles with cheese on top silly. Rice??? YICK
              hi Grateful and Nora and Tracey....
              Tracey...I have gotten addicted to "Damages" wtih Glenn Close. You gotta watch it!!
              off for more coffee and then time to read the want ads.
              I am lovin the new thread...thanks again Rog.
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Flipping heck....I'm away for a week and your all trying to confuse this blonde, or was you all trying to hide :H:H

But I found you
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

yay Panno...I always miss you. How are you doing sweetie?
                  Is Vicki really leaving us? I just read the last few posts on the old thread. Has anyone spoken with her?

Comment

I hope not ...was a bit confused reading the thread, all I ever see Vicki do is send lots of people love and encouragement .....am I missing something
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I'm good thanks Mama just so busy at work.....now wait for the laugh....my boss has just asked me to manage the health club at work because the franchisee's are pulling out, so from the 1st December I am now running the damn thing!! thankfully have been able to keep the staff on... I am 28lbs overweight and smoke like a trooper :H:H

Comment

well you know what they say...lead by example...so you better get on that treadmill missy!!! But I don't think you should be smoking while on it:H:H
                        Vicki said on the last page of the old thread that she was leaving. That's why I asked. Guess I better call her

Comment

NOODLES! Really????? Rice and cheddar cheese!
                          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1002717 wrote: NOODLES! Really????? Rice and cheddar cheese!
                            Are you ok Ruby :H:H

Comment

NOODLES......

HI MIMZEY.....I MISS YOU:h:h

Comment

Hey Gang Last stop before Canada! Angola Service Centre and the server remembered me. So brings me tabasco-cuz she remembers me and the top was minus the little spot insert. SPLASH!!!! Good thing I like it hot--ask Ruby.... Nice to see you Panno---now there's some incentive to get with the program not only for example but to keep up with all your duties. Mama thanks for contacting Vicki--I hope she comes back personally. She has always encouraged me no matter what. If she finds this site to trigger her then perhaps a break is in order, however if you do the quadrant Vicki and the benefits outway the downsides then it's a no brainer imo. Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely fall day. Sunni--no al, smokes AND soda--you are rockin it! Congrats. xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X