• Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear November to Remember

WELCOME HOME RC!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

welcomr home rc so glad you made it home safe and sound and text me anytime ...
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

It's like almost freezing rain now. Oak leaves are all down makes for pretty colours. I really had the most perfect week. Thank you Ruby! I got the most beautiful pics too....such a hassle to get them up though....Have lots on my plate the next few days....court shit...catching up....so if you see me too much kick my arse out cuz that means I'm avoiding it and if you don't see me at all I've run amuck and send out the troops....ok 'nough silliness.Thanks T and Mama. xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi RC - good to see you back! Oh - I have to iron jeans - I don't use a dryer (too expensive to run it in my opinion and better for the planet not to anyway) so running the iron over the jeans softens them!!. I hang all my washing outside in the summer and in the cellar in the winter. Your weather sounds awful - I need to check and see what we have coming this week. I am off to make some caramelized onion, cabbage and potato soup - YUM. Doesn't that sound just wonderful?? got the recipe off of our recipe thingie here. back later. good to have you back RC.

hugs, Sun xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Welcome home RC - So happy that you had such a great visit. That is wonderful that you were able to do that. Sorry you had to go back to such a lot on your plate though. Don't over do.

Mama - I am keeping my fingers crossed for that new job!! That would be wonderful. I'm sorry that you are thinking of selling but if it would make your life so much easier, then that is the thing to do. Mama - I don't count my days either. It is easier that way. Congratulations on each and every day. :l:l

Roger - How are you doing today? I just woke up! I'm relaxing for a few before I go to work.

Uhoh - I'm being called....................I'll be back
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

all is well here at the moment nora ... just kickin and playing around the shop today ..get the battery charge up for a canoe day tomorrow... well that always a good plan but well see if it happens .. but really hoping the phone ring and that give me something else to do ... anyway thankx for asking nora .. have a good time at work ... nora what do you do for work ???and why working on a sunday ??

Comment

I wanna know too Nora...is crying allowed??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Is crying allowed here RC? Of course it is - why do you ask? I have broad shoulders......

hugs, Sun xxx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Jan, all I can say is don't think of anything as forever, just how we can live each day w/peace of mind, that we can sleep at night knowing we have done our best THAT day. Wherever u r is home as long as ur family is there.:hug:
                    Rubes
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Home is where you lay your hat down....nice to have a good one!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

yesterday chili...today soup...yummee!!!
                        off to shower and then to Nana's for Sunday night dinner
                        I'ze tired........i cleaned and cleaned and must have thrown away hangers!!!
                        Almost there...after a haul to Salvation Army
                        Rog...want me to send you my blonde chemo wig??? I think you would look hot!! (er)
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sorry about that......I'm back

I work for a small company - Office Manager, IT Manager, Do a little bit of everything manager. So, I can go in on Sunday and take care of things without the million and one interruptions.

Sun - Good for you for hanging your clothes. I use a dryer and RARELY use my iron. You can just call me wrinkles. I cracked up about the Fanny! I didn't know that. Whoops.

Ruby - GROSS!! About the whole bug in your ear thing. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!! I agree, it's like right out of Star Trek. Wear ear plugs tonight.

Bird - Those were great pictures! I loved them. You are such a great Mom. What great things you do for your kids. And, I love the bargain shopping.

Tracy - I'm really glad you talked to your son. That's better so you don't worry about it. Great news about the car. Those payments are killer. I just took an online 'Eliminate Debt' class that was very informative. I hope that helps us to get out from under. It's so hard right now. The only thing in our favor is that we were never able to buy our own home. Who would have thought that would be a bonus. But, we would have lost the home by now. I hope not having this extra car payment and insurance will really help you.

Tony - How are you doing? Any news on the veterans training? I sure miss you when you are not around posting much. Hopefully, your son will be thru with finals soon.

Grateful - How are you doing today? I hope that you were able to have a relaxing day today. You deserve it. You are so busy taking care of everyone - take care of you today. :l

Swan - How are you? Are you feeling better yet? I sure hope so. I miss having you post here. Please take care of yourself and be sure not to overdo it.

Vicki - I hope that you will come back & post. You are very missed. This is your home. Come on back.

Panno - So what are you going to do while you manage the Health Club? You don't have to get up and lead aerobics do you? :H

Trap - How is Levi doing today? That is just too scary. Poor little baby. Things happen so quick. We've had a few incidents here because kids have fallen down the porch onto the brick planter. Luckily nothing serious though.

Techie - I am impressed with your new thread. Very cool. But, I'm going to follow it from a distance. Sounds like a lot of work to me. :H

Well - it's 2:30 and I seem to have managed not to go to work today. :H Amazing how that happens. I have lazed around all day long. (And actually I love it!)

Have a great day/evening everyone.

PS - I hate when I use too many emotions and I have to go back & cut some out.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora u crack me up!
                            U guys know, we should never look at someone else's life w/envy. We have. No idea what is really going on. I love simple now. Uncomplicated. Not worrying about stuff. If I ever get 2 hours n a room w/ hubs again, we're gonna make a plan!
                            U all sound good. U no how 2 getter done!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

[QUOTE=mama bear;1003693]
                              Rog...want me to send you my blonde chemo wig??? I think you would look hot!! (er)[/QUOTE
                              ok why do i need a wig again .. well three days of chilli and it just keep getting better and spice-er but had to change it up had a steak for lunch and chilli for din din ..well battery charge up and canoe ready and just finish painting all the wood on the trailor ..good for another two years ...kool nora

Comment

Nora u crack me up!
                                U guys know, we should never look at someone else's life w/envy. We have. No idea what is really going on. I love simple now. Uncomplicated. Not worrying about stuff. If I ever get 2 hours n a room w/ hubs again, we're gonna make a plan!
                                U all sound good. U no how 2 getter done!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X