Army Thread 13th Nov 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you ladyjan, I would thing it is maybe harder to stay on track once you fall, as in you might say ah fuck it whats the point, its great that we can jump back on and get on with it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1002425 wrote: Good for you ladyjan, I would thing it is maybe harder to stay on track once you fall, as in you might say ah fuck it whats the point, its great that we can jump back on and get on with it.
      yep absolutly right Mario..
      it can go either way..that is the danger.....that is why it's so important to understand WHY it happened with a clear head and with help from members here..coz it's a fragile time when or if it does occur..
      just push forward on the right track.. my attitude has so changed now..I am soo incredibly much, much stronger in my resolve that I don't need it and don't want it..
      I don't even give a shit if they wanna call me an alcoholic..recovered or whatever name..
      it's what I know inside that's important to me

Comment

Sorry ladyjan got phone call,

And well put for the above at the end of the day its what we ourselfs feel and do about it. :-)

Comment

Ok was at my brothers 40th last night in my local, haven't been there since i stopped drinking,somethings just dont change, same faces,same talk,same same,The cake was lovely has i eat most of it and the night was good ,quite enjoyed it,but can i see problems ahead for some of my nephews,especially one, not much i can do about it though,they have to want to themselves.

Comment

O my son was there and everyone said he is the twin of me plus he dont drink :-) well not very much and he wasent drinking lastnight.

Comment

Morning Zeps,mario the man, cirly wirly stirly girly,Chilly,Starts,LJ and I bet I've missed someone

Sharing the coffee and the love this morning

It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi jackieclare :-)

Comment

Lovely to see you had a grand time at yer brother's 40th can't wait 'til I celebrate mine in about 10 years

Is he really your double?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ok see yas laters.

Comment

JackieClaire;1002437 wrote: Lovely to see you had a grand time at yer brother's 40th can't wait 'til I celebrate mine in about 10 years

Is he really your double?
                      well i cant see it, but everyone else says so, he is 19.

I dont remember looking like him when i was 19, then again i dont remember much since before 2009 :H

Comment

morning all..i spent yesterday in bed. snuggled up with cat and pillows and duvet. i got up with a hundred things to do... and got all overwhelmed and odd.... so i holed up with comfort.. away from any temptation.... ahhh lets see what today brings
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Good morning from the states 13 days for me today. Tired as hell....the 3 year old slept from 5:30 last night through to this morning, but was feverish during the night so Mommy got NO sleep. She woke up acting like the Spawn of Satan, but had some toast and has calmed down a bit. Got my jumbo coffee here as we speak. I think I need a nap later (not gonna happen!) Nice not waking up wth a sick baby girls AND a hangover though, although I have a bit of a cheese doodle hangover (cake would have been nicer like Mario though). For some reason I don't crave sweet things, I am craving salty snacky shit food! So much for the Boot Camp, right?

Husbandman is up in the mountains getting my car, so it was a bit quiet last night. Just what I needed. Would have been perfect with a few hours more of sleep though! Will be cleaning and fixing up the house. Been seven years since we have done any work and the place is falling apart. Have to get moving if famiy is coming over for Thanksgiving. Crap I need to figure out the menu! It wll be buffet style so I wll post later the menu I have planned and ask for your input. Would be cool to have recipes from across the pond!

My lord I am chatty this morning - sorry guys. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning Spuds, Morning Waggy.

Chat away me darling, Day 13 on the 13th day :goodjob:

You'll have fortnight ( waht we call 2 weeks over here) tomorrow.

Just a quick fly by as I'm orff to shops.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good Morning All,

I've realised this morning that I've got 1001 things to do before I go away on Friday and seeing as I'm at work all week and thursday till 8pm then today and tomorrow are going to be busy!!! Little tigs has a grand tour planned tomorrow as well!!!

Spuds, well done on hiding from temptation,

Wagoneer, Well done on 13 days that is great :goodjob: please post your menu ideas, we love talking food in the Army thread .........

Love & Hugs everyone, BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Hiya JC, mised you there, have you done the deed this morning??? :l
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X