Army Thread 13th Nov 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1002884 wrote: You'll miss me on-line Silver Wedding Party, Betty and who's gonna remind me to take me tablets:upset:

Stirling clean yer in box, darling.
    I don't have time to read the PM's and answer before it's filled up again. And I hardly have time to post here...:H:H
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Altho Thanksgiving must have been later last year??
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

stirly-girly;1002890 wrote: I don't have time to read the PM's and answer before it's filled up again. And I hardly have time to post here...:H:H
        Popular bint!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

stirly-girly;1002890 wrote: I don't have time to read the PM's and answer before it's filled up again. And I hardly have time to post here...:H:H
          You mean you have other friends other than me................stalks of in big huff and :upset:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one2many;1002887 wrote: I was in LA last year for Black Friday..twas deadly.
            Why do they call it Black Friday??
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

JackieClaire;1002884 wrote: You'll miss me on-line Silver Wedding Party, Betty and who's gonna remind me to take me tablets:upset:

Sorry about the party, but I will have to send you psycic (sp?) messages :H

Stirling clean yer in box, darling.
              Zenstyle;1002885 wrote:
              BB... If you're staying in a hotel you'll be fine on Thanksgiving - it won't really impact nowt. You'll be able to get a lovely turkey dinner... the Americans make a fabulous turkey feast.
              Zenny we are in apartments, I'm not worried about the food, I was more thinking about the theme parks, If they are open and most locals are at home with the family then we should be able to get straight on all the best rides!!!
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenstyle;1002896 wrote: If I get an attack of motivation I'll drive up for a chinwag BB. I met Horizons up there in Orlando... we had a blast. I love the rides but hate the crowds... I reckon they should all clear out when I'm there! ) Yous can always head down this way you know... I have room...
                That is a great offer but we're not hiring a car :upset:so we're kinda stuck!!!!
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenstyle;1002902 wrote: Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World - wdwinfo.com

Looks like yer in like Flynn....
                  I've just checked universal studios too ............ they are open!!!

Thanks Zenny .... xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

I LOVE Christmas!

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1002915 wrote: I LOVE Christmas!
                      Me too Oney, as you well know!!!

42 sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

I've got the son and heir and the daughter's Christmas pressies on the dining room table. They have to be measured to see if they are the same height and also have the same number.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1002924 wrote: I've got the son and heir and the daughter's Christmas pressies on the dining room table. They have to be measured to see if they are the same height and also have the same number.

Off to watch Xfactor ............... see you later ...........xxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenners I'm like you not much of a Christmas girl, used to love it but no longer put up a tree or decs since living in Portugal.

Off to watch x factor, It Elton John night and he's my hero :h
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Betty, darling.
                              It's a running joke in our house about them counting how many pressies they've got. So I always make sure there are always the exactly same amount. keeps me out of trouble
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Honest I'm not going to watch the X-factor.Told you I was feeling frisky I'm going to play Mario Kart Wii.

Be back around the midnight hour.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X