Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centerpointe Research Institute

You? Excited about something? Somebody stop her......

As you know, I also ordered the demo CD and will be ordering the set today. I am excited about them as well. They sent you free CD's? Well, that's a bonus!!! Either that or you will see a huge charge on your next credit card statement. Hope they do wonders for both of us and anyone else that wants to give them a listen.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I just ordered the free CD- If Lucky is excited then there must be something crazy going on here.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Luckyduck, it's great to see you feeling excited! Keep us posted, sweets!

:l Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hey Girlfriend, I am on your train.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Just ordered my CD, and I am looking forward to receiving it. Keep us updated on your involvement and satisfaction. I'll let you know when mine arrives. Thanks Darling.
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Lucky,
              Have you had the chance to listen to them a few times? I will be really interested to hear the reports and feedback! Please let us/ me (whoever is reading... unregistered... LOL) know what you think!

Smallie
              What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Is there any data or information to suggest that such things affect Mars' and Venus' brains differently?

Just curious.

Comment

Mars brains cannot be affected. Sorry.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I guess I knew that.

But of course "we" are always looking for confirmation. Thanks.

Comment

I sent for the demo. It's free. Why not?

Comment

Fan,

Brainwaves do not know gender and even you can benefit!

The site I provided has tons of research posted if you are interested.

I am soooo excited to be getting a new brain!!!!

Comment

I copied and e-mailed the link to myself at home lucky.

I will definitely take a look. Thanks for sharing this resource.

But .... I've been told .... brainwaves do have some gender issues ....

Comment

Hi Lucky:

I think my sister is already on the third phase of the CenterPointe program. She tells me that she is experiencing astounding results, and says she feels more balanced and calm than she has been in a long time.

I will have to call her this weekend to see how things are going as of late.

I have a theory about the Holosync process, and how it differs from other audio entrainment systems. I can definitely hear a oscillation of the carrier frequencies, and this makes it different from other systems. I could go on with some other technical analysis, but it would get pretty complicated. Someone I know, has some audio analysis software, and can "reverse engineer" this stuff, but....its not me....yep, it's definitely not me. Nope, nada, not xtexan.

Hope you get good results as my sister and I have.

Be well.

Neil

Comment

Man o man o.. Luck..THANK YOU...thank you

could do with out some of these "oh so nice" "little self-righteous" subsequent posts......you know what I mean....but...

Hope? Hey & that's what the Democrats have now! Love it. Sorry. I'm a Dem for those confused.

Again, Seriously, Thank you Luck,
                              Later ~C

ps. so much for my awol..maybe I meant chat room, since I definitely should not have missed this! luv~C the universe speaks....

Comment

Working...
                              X