Centerpointe Research Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could do with out some of these "oh so nice" "little self-righteous" subsequent posts......you know what I mean....but...

Huh ?? Must be a Mars thing. I don't get it.

But Lucky -- thanks for putting this out there for us ...

Comment

Yep Chrys, you lost me on that comment as well. Hope it was not aimed at any of us that responded as we are all very interested in what Lucky had to say. Sometimes clarification of statements can keep others from feeling defensive or awkward.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

OK I just ordered the first phase. I had gotten the demo and even listening to that with the voice-over I could feel extremely relaxed. Now I have to work these programs! It's too easy to order stuff these days and then set it down somewhere. I'm yelling at myself here. Was very intrigued awhile ago when Xtexan described some of this theory on the holistic healing board. Thank you Lucky and X and everybody for giving me this push. Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

It was inappropriate. My Mercury is retrograde and opposite my Midheaven. I am communicating badly.

Comment

Working...
          X