What do you make of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breaking_the_cycle;1003393 wrote: Apparently he claims Mick Jagger has a very small penis. I haven't got to that part yet!!!
    :H:H I hope you find your way to the AF Daily Thread in the Monthly Abstinence section. Your wisdom would be a great addition there. :H

Running off to Amazon to buy said book....
    DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl, what is the AF Daily? As for Keith and Jagger - I'm intrigued as to how and why Keith has such a familiarity with the size of Jagger's penis.
      Sober since 2nd November 2010!

"Life is a mirror of your thoughts and beliefs. It simply reflects YOUR truth, your reality."sigpic

Comment

breaking_the_cycle;1003468 wrote: As for Keith and Jagger - I'm intrigued as to how and why Keith has such a familiarity with the size of Jagger's penis.
        That is an excellent point! :H

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Zenstyle;1003502 wrote: LMAO!!! This thread has taken an interesting turn!!! The Clapton autobiography is starting to seem a bit tame! :H
          Proving yet again that when you take the AL away from the nuts, you still have nuts.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

breaking_the_cycle;1003393 wrote: Hey everyone. RV, that is a cute dog in your avatar. Is it a Bichon Frise?

I had one helluva sleep last night!! I took a supplement called Valerian Plus or something. It knocked me out for about ten hours of deep sleep!!

The Keith Richards book is very good. Apparently he claims Mick Jagger has a very small penis. I haven't got to that part yet!!!
            The pic is my dog's puppy picture; all two pounds of him at the time and he's a Maltese. People would tell me he looked like a stuffed toy when I first got him.

Hmmm, I heard Keith refer to Mick as "unbearable" but never knew he said that. Being a guy, I think I'll wait a few months until the book shows up at my local library - although very amusing, it's now something I'll put on the back burner for a read.

A good guess on my part though is Heather Locklear (Lee) or Pam Anderson (Lee) will never been seen with Mick after what Keith claims.
            Dean Wormer to Bluto (John Belushi) from the movie Animal House: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son."

Comment

Working...
            X