glasgow girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glasgow girl

hiya everyone im new to my way out :new: and if its not already obvious im from glasgow and i want to know if there is any fellow glaswegians on this site, im looking forward to meeting you all! :thanks: xx

glasgow girl

:welcome: glasgow-lover

Will I do, I'm just over the border in England.

Just wanted to say hello and get you started with a look through the tool box. Just clink on the link below.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

It's a world-wide community here so there will always be someone lurking about to give you a hand 24/7.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

J x
    :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

glasgow girl

hi, i read something about baclofen the other day and thought i might give a try does anyone know a good site to find out about doses and where to get it from.:thanks:

Comment

glasgow girl

:welcome:

Have you read the My Way Out book yet? If you haven't found it, there is an electronic version you can download immediately from the Health Store. Gives a great foundation for what the My Way Out base line program is all about. Lots of people have tweaked it from there figuring out what works for the individual.

If you are going to consider Baclofen, I suggest reading a LOT about it before you dive in. Like anything else in life, there are pros and cons and it is a prescription medication (no matter how you acquire it) so I think people are wise to do a lot of research first. There is a medications section here at the forum and lots of people have reported their experiences with Bac in that section.

Strength and hope to you in your journey!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

glasgow girl

Hi Glasgow lover and welcome.
          I've been here a while and found it a great help. Like DG said, the book's a useful guide. I had a copy but I can't find it.
          I'm in Airdrie, just down the road from you.
          I hope you find what you need.

Comment

glasgow girl

great stuff thank you! wagner still in x factor..boooooooooooooo!!

Comment

glasgow girl

:welcome: Glasgow lover
              I'm a Glasgow girl too although Ive been living in Portugal for 9 years. All my family are still in Scotland.

I'm so glad you've found us, this place literally saved my life and I would never have made it without the support and tremendous friendship I found here. Wishing you much strength in your journey, we Scottish Lassies are made of strong stuff!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

glasgow girl

:welcome: Glasgow Lover. This is a wonderful site that will offer you understanding, support and encouragement...and tough love when you need it. I look forward to getting to know you as we journey together toward sobriety. Best wishes and love to you.:h
                :h Mish :h
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                Only in a world of speculation.
                What might have been and what has been
                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

glasgow girl

awwww thank you all for your kind welcome! xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

glasgow girl

hi glasgow lover..... and welcome... just over the borders in cumbria..... gettin a bit flipping cold innit.
                    hope you find this site as helpful and informative as i have. i suggest read, read and read a bit more.
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                    X