AF BOOT CAMP DAY 5 (ready to rumble)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a delicious bruschetta I see there with those shrimp? The dish looks GREAT Oners!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I am beginning to enjoy myself now to be honest...yep tis Bruschetta Sarge...and very nice it was too.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning all.

This thread is great stuff so I'm hopping right in with my size 7 boots and stripey pink and yellow socks (yes really). Well theres major things happpening in Saffs house re: food. I'm having a crack at a low carb, anti-hypoglycemic diet as per Joan Larsons book....Seven Weeks to Sobriety (anyone got it?). Absolutley no sugar, wheat, white bread, white rice, pasta, deserts etc. Started yesterday and its not too rough. Now I'm off into the wilds with my dog. See yas later
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

BTW Oners, the way you are going you"ll be getting a job as a food presenter. you know those dudes that spend hours laying out food for cook book, magazines and such. Beautiful job!!!
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1004451 wrote: Is that a delicious bruschetta I see there with those shrimp? The dish looks GREAT Oners!!!
            Techstar they are prawns...in Aus shrimps are the little ones, get it shrimp

Comment

sapphire1;1004460 wrote: Techstar they are prawns...in Aus shrimps are the little ones, get it shrimp
              :H:H:H
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Awwhhh thanks Saphy, I HAVE to do it to entice myself to eat it....lol

oh oh oh oh and drank 1.5 litres of water too!
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                X