Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope

I just wanted to thank you all for your incredible support to me over the last most diffiuclt weeks. Today my husband had surgery and it looks like the cancer has not spread.
    Thank you all so much his recovery will be at least 6 weeks...... but I am so grateful for your kindness to me. You can get through crisis without Al with friends who understand and help.

Bless you all

Sid

Hope

So many people came looking for you in chat: Rusty, Nora...
    Thinking of you, and wishing hubs a very speedy recovery! Love always xxx

Comment

Hope

Wonderful news!!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope

thank god so happy for you and him
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hope

Wonderful News!!!! :groupluv::groupluv:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope

Sid I am so happy that you shared your story with us ...I am glad the operation waa so successful.....but now it is time for you to look after that wonderful lady looking back in the mirror....please take care and rest, eat and be well!!
            :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Hope

Oh Sidney, I am so glad to hear that! What a relief. Hugs to you and your hubby.

Comment

Hope

Sid, this is wonderful news. This has been such a long and stressful journey for you and your family. I am with Rusty, now is the time to take care of yourself, get some rest and smile again! Wishing you a blissfull night of sleep.

Sweet Dreams,
                xx Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hope

Wonderful news, Sindey!!

Comment

Hope

This is really great news Sidney. You must be soooo relieved, and I'm really proud of you making through this without Al. Imagine how ghastly the operation would have been if you had a nasty hangover, but you are a strong and beautiful woman and resisted.
                    Take care of your husband's carer...you. Love to you both. :h
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Hope

Sid :l
                      What wonderful news to wake up to this morning! And my strong dear friend came through it all AF sending you all my love and to your hubby for a speedy recovery.
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Hope

Fantastic news!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hope

Great news wishing you and your husband a better life. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hope

sidney;1004558 wrote: I just wanted to thank you all for your incredible support to me over the last most diffiuclt weeks. Today my husband had surgery and it looks like the cancer has not spread.
                            Thank you all so much his recovery will be at least 6 weeks...... but I am so grateful for your kindness to me. You can get through crisis without Al with friends who understand and help.

Bless you all

Sid
                            Sid, I just now saw this. Good that the cancer has not spread. My best wishes for a speedy recovery. And good for you on getting through it without AL. You are a very strong lady.

Don't forget to look pamper yourself a little bit while caring for your husband during his recovery. Take care of Sid, too.
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hope

Sid, I am so happy that things are turning out well - you will truly appreciate everything you have now - oh and so well done dealing with everything sober
                              Molly:l:l
                              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                              X