• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 November

Hiya Oney, great Idea :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Zenstyle;1005187 wrote: Much improved thanks Betts! I've had several cups of tea, a chicken breast, corn on the cob, salad and steamed baby potatoes. And now I'm on sunflower seeds. In fact... I think I've ended up eating more than's good for me! Feck ya can't win. The battle of the bulge is an ongoing thing innit?
      Zenny, when you have been Ill your body needs nutrients so it will store what it needs, and don't go overdoing the Gym tomorrow!!!! :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Zenstyle;1005189 wrote: I had such a laugh with the logo on your lorry!!! That's classic for sure!!! )
        We have 9 lorries Zen, some of them with private reg all with the word POO ....... with that logo, it was all my dads Idea and the customers love it ........ Thanks!!! xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I loved it Betts, very clever..
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Zenstyle;1005199 wrote: I miss the word "lorry" now that I think about it. Everything is a truck over here. I should start UK Slang night classes, get them all wandering around speaking about stuff nobody would ever understand...
            Trust me - it really confuses people. I was in a McDonalds in Orlando some time ago and there was a couple from London trying to order some "chips and an orange." The girl at the till had no earthly idea what they were talking about. And that's just the easy stuff.
            Coco

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Zen now you mention it, I rarely hear the word lorry :upset: and it's such a great word,
              The americanisms are getting stronger because of the Internet and tv and truck is used much more...
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

one2many;1005196 wrote: I loved it Betts, very clever..
                Thanks Oney, my dad is a very clever man!!!

Zenny we are in Notts, Not Yorkshire but its close :H:H:H
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Crikey I missed coco and chill :hello:
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Got to say night lovelies .......... Sleep tight and sweet dreams ... xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

betty boop;1005181 wrote: JC does ...............

Yoo Hoo ........... on your midnight lurk JC can you make a note to text Jan please??? ............
                      Duly noted BB
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                      X