Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF BOOT CAMP DAY 8 (Not 4 Wimps)

Hey Techie....wish I was in NY!! jk
    You're handling your share of trials with grace and strength. Holding you in my thoughts SIR!!:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

thanks RC this is purely business and shit happens. this particular situation is just unfortuante....john xx
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sarge, sending you good vibes and a big hug. You make us troops proud with your ability to handle all your recent trials and tribulations. :l

Comment

Gday Tech,

No good mate!!!! Bloody hell the world has gone mad, or perhaps it always was. Anyway theres no getting away from it or sugar coating it, these times are tough for you. BUT you WILL handle it without drinking which would turn an awful situation into a personal catastrophe for you.. You are strong, and resilient Tech and theres one thing for sure - THIS TOO SHALL PASS. I am sending you all the strength and love in the world , Saff xx
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sendin me love aswell Techers..you are made of strong stuff..I have no doubt xxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

thinking of you sarge & sending positive vibes from the southern hemisphere - FAR more powerful cos the vibes are coated in dust & come with a complimentary side serve of flies....:l to you Sir.

Comment

Thanks you guys I appreciate the concern and wish I didn't alarm you. I was just aggravated and was logged on to this site when I got the news about Phoenix. I deal with different crisis all the time in my job, but this was a major curve ball. Here's what happened. One my directors who last day is tomorrow did not notify me that several managers/supervisors in the Phoenix center were leaving the company. Yesterday was their last day. They're going to work for a competitor. To make matters worse they did not turn their company assets in i.e., laptop, cell phone, corporate amex, etc. The Phoenix police notified. I understand the bitterness, but this guy betrayed me and I bent over backward trying to save him or find him other employment. This left a critical customer care center vulnerable and without a rudder. Luckily I was able to backfill some resources from the San Diego center on a tempy basis until we can find a permanent solution. This happens in every company and its NOT the first time I've dealt with a situation like this. What has me so angry is if we had known these folks were leaving we could have saved three other management job.

So here I am in the Marriott with my emergency overnight bag which is severely lacking in items I need. I found some calms forte, but I could use a fifte. So, I'm going to order room service and try and channel Sarge. I need a diversion.

P.S. I would be remiss if I didn't mention it's not a good idea to say "Hi Sailor" to the TSA security before a pat down. One the return trip I'll go through the scanner!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

better still sarge, implant a firm salami down your trouser leg to impress them.
                  or take something that makes you fart a lot.
                  or giggle when they pat you down.
                  what a shitty situation - much worse than my mother visiting.
                  hope you're going ok.

Comment

beagle;1006691 wrote: better still sarge, implant a firm salami down your trouser leg to impress them.
                    hope you're going ok.
                    :H:H:H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1006702 wrote: I'll have scrambled eggs on toast please....

And can I have some really crispy bacon on the side....

And an order of well done multi grain toast...

(Diet? Wot diet?!)

And if you have some English Marmalade that would be really nice thank you. Yes of course coffee.

Ummmm.... which floor is the gym located on?
                      you got it zenners. gym is on 1st floor...the weather is so lovely I wonder why I ever moved back east. I'll fire up Sarge tomorrow. I have a conference call w/ my boss and others in 20mins. thanks zen!!!

Comment

techie;1006665 wrote:
                        P.S. I would be remiss if I didn't mention it's not a good idea to say "Hi Sailor" to the TSA security before a pat down. One the return trip I'll go through the scanner!
                        Try like this... :H
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZlexCp9Ng[/video]]YouTube - TOMMY LEE GETTING X-RAYED

Comment

Zenstyle;1006712 wrote: Jan, I remember when getting on a plane and flying off the island was a big deal. You felt like royalty! Look at this nonsense! Herds of flipping cattle... wah! Makes one want to stay at home and whittle wood or something.
                          Too true Zenster..took Jamie to the airport last sunday...unbelievable...!!!!

Comment

Private Starty just wanted to send Sarge a kind of manly hug thing.
                            Hope you are going OK.
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

beagle;1006691 wrote: better still sarge, implant a firm salami down your trouser leg to impress them.
                              hope you're going ok.
                              Beags your the bomb, that will fix everything:H
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

beagle;1006691 wrote: what a shitty situation - much worse than my mother visiting.
                                Yeah. I wouldn't be so sure.

Compliant with all SOP today.
                                Exercise mainly consisted of wild gesticulations during powerpoint presentation.
                                Hope Sarge is successful in hunting down and court marshalling the deserters, Sir.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X