Army Thread 19th Nov FRIDAY (TFIF)..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limers;1006826 wrote: Well wonder no more dear Starty, I am going to run for the country, IM going to step up!
    Oh thank God!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thanks Starty - I'm actually on a rant - Limers you have my vote million times over!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

mollyka;1006825 wrote: Dentists in Ireland are robbers! Back in the day - I'm older than you two - my dentist used to just do root canal jobs the same as a filling and didn't charge any extra - don't start me on the bastards!!!!

Morning Army
        I think Lynam had reduced his a bit Molly, used to be 550 but I think it was competition from the one beside Supervalu.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

limers will give us all money to go shopping!! yeah!!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

mollyka;1006825 wrote: Dentists in Ireland are robbers! Back in the day - I'm older than you two - my dentist used to just do root canal jobs the same as a filling and didn't charge any extra - don't start me on the bastards!!!!

Morning Army
            sure I remeber the day we used to connect a rope from out dodgy tooth to the door and yank! Hows that for savings?! Might put it in my policies...

Comment

one2many;1006822 wrote: We are the laughing stock of Europe.
              Dont know about that, but its the usual cute whore mentality of those in power here and the general feeling over self importance in relation to the rest of europe. We are a small country on the periphery of europe with a tiny population. The only reason for the boom was low corporation taxes bringing in the multinationals and the availability of cheap credit. Sooner people realise that the better. If it wasnt for the eu and the euro zone we would be cut adrift and it would be like the 50s here again with mass emigration and dire poverty.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1006835 wrote: Dont know about that, but its the usual cute whore mentality of those in power here and the general feeling over self importance in relation to the rest of europe. We are a small country on the periphery of europe with a tiny population. The only reason for the boom was low corporation taxes bringing in the multinationals and the availability of cheap credit. Sooner people realise that the better. If it wasnt for the eu and the euro zone we would be cut adrift and it would be like the 50s here again with mass emigration and dire poverty.
                So thats not gonna happen then..like the 50's??

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ur man beside supervalu is s'posed to be very good. Jill got her teeth whitened there last week and she has no prsi or anything and it was only 50 euros

Comment

limers;1006834 wrote: sure I remeber the day we used to connect a rope from out dodgy tooth to the door and yank! Hows that for savings?! Might put it in my policies...
                    :H:H:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

cute whore

and language like that will be bannned young man!

Comment

mollyka;1006837 wrote: ur man beside supervalu is s'posed to be very good. Jill got her teeth whitened there last week and she has no prsi or anything and it was only 50 euros
                        Really??? Shite, I am stuck with mr expensive hole.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

right, ive got to go now and work out what I stand for ...see you later.

Comment

It was cloud cuckoo fecking land here for the last 10 yrs, absolutely agree with you Kt - telling my kids that for years!!
                            Now have to go to work Bye

Comment

go to work Molly and pay 100% taxes, your country needs you!

Comment

startingover;1006824 wrote: I wonder what will happen......
                                No question a bail out will, they cant let the euro currency fail and drag the whole zone down. Thus handing over fiscal policy over to european HQ and out of Irish hands. No bad thing in one way considering the F**K up we made of it. Even two days ago the government were still bare faced lying to the cameras. Unbelievable scenes, you couldnt make it up.

Ok I am getting off of my soap box now before I fall and hurt myself.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X