Army Thread 20th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi JC sorry was over talkin to the roos.
    Sure I remember it well. In answer to your question yes I drink tea. Only drink coffee in the mornings really. Actually I would say I have about ten different types of tea in the press, honestly.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Chillgirl;1007428 wrote: Oooh Jan :no: not pleasant....
      I thought you just had one dog, the one in your picture, what's the other one like?
      Bit late coz photobucket freaked out..!!and went under construction..!!
      and hello to all that's woken up this morn that I missed while messing about..:H :l :H

Comment

KTAB;1007503 wrote: Hi JC sorry was over talkin to the roos.
        Was you running after them..:H

Comment

Jeez I am going dizzy lookin at those dudes.

Comment

aww Jan they are gorgeous, looks like he/she is on the look out for the missing dog from the poster...
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

oh gawd.. I thought I was being clever coz we bought some roasted chestnuts the other day in the village , then yesterday I saw them in my fruitshop & reckoned that can't be soo hard to do...!!!

My oven is now a pebbledashed chestnut mess..and when I took the dish out they kept popping..dogs & ollie ran for the hills..
              my nice clean kitchen is SPLATERED........holy shit what a mess.....so much for a happy fun filed lazy weekend....:upset:
              I should've realised when I woke up and first thing I did was stand in shit...!!!! :upset:

Comment

Chillgirl;1007529 wrote: aww Jan they are gorgeous, looks like he/she is on the look out for the missing dog from the poster...
                thanks..she's (both are girls, only male in my casa is Ollie..!!) an absolute nutter still thinks she's a pup at 5 years old..!!
                drives Taz nuts when she wants to play !
                the pic was taken this time last year when baby tigger was with us..

Comment

I shouldnt laugh but.........between that and the sloppy dogs mess maybe you should go back to bed and try getting up again today.

Comment

ladyjan;1007536 wrote:
                    My oven is now a pebbledashed chestnut mess..and when I took the dish out they kept popping..dogs & ollie ran for the hills..
                    my nice clean kitchen is SPLATERED........holy shit what a mess.....so much for a happy fun filed lazy weekend....:upset:
                    I should've realised when I woke up and first thing I did was stand in shit...!!!! :upset:
                    :H:H:H sorry Jan but you do paint a vivid picture....
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

ladyjan;1007536 wrote: oh gawd.. I thought I was being clever coz we bought some roasted chestnuts the other day in the village , then yesterday I saw them in my fruitshop & reckoned that can't be soo hard to do...!!!

The only way is up....

Comment

Popeye;1007553 wrote: The only way is up....
                        Dunno...plan was to go fishing today...closest I've ever got was watching my dad take my brother when little...just to show what I mean:-

last friday I bought a fishing rod "set"...mummy looks at it thinking "oh yes it's got all the stuff"....could see extending rod, spool with line, spinning handle thing..even little weights..
                        BUT..(no hooks or float..didn't notice..till I opened it)..
                        so saturday went on hunt for hooks didn't think at the time for float...so we have a rod & hooks but I knnew something was missing..started to think how it goes together and realised it needed a float...!!
                        all shops now closed..saterday afternoon..so went to a bar and got a wine cork..all good so far..!!
                        could I figure to put it together..NO..got in a right muddle..
                        so this morn we are going down to the port and I'm gonna ask one of te old fishermen to do it...!!
                        next will be to cast it and hahahaha catch one..:H
                        Ollie wants to bring one home and keep it in with our goldfish..
                        he just won't accept it can't live in a fish bowl with sweet water..!!!
                        so if you read of a mad women falling off a cliff trying to cast a fishing line..you know who it is...!!!!

Comment

You never know Jan.
                          The world record salmon was caught by a woman....
                          I used to go fishing quite a lot and I still do on occasion. I loved wreck fishing off a boat and I've caught (and eaten) some nice ones.

Comment

:upset::upset::upset:
                            Christmas has just been cancelled in this household... Those fusking tyres were way more expensive than I antipated.

I need a Nanna Nap now...

Enjoy the fishing, Jan! It's bound to be great fun. Please, please, please don't fall off a pier or something, OK?
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Between Limers and her sisters on Nov thread and Jan and the chestnuts I'm laughin here with tears pouring down my face.
                              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

On the morrow, folksies

We're on our way to dinner at friends. That wine I got from another company to thank me for presenting to them is coming in handy: I am shamelessly regifting

Have a wonderful Saturday evening.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X