Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th November

Good morning lovelies.
    Today I woke (yes, at stupid o'clock) but with a massive sense of gratitude. Gratitude for being sober, for my friends and family, for my dogs, for my job and for my sanity. Its so easy to feel disconnected from reality when drinking * drugging. and it really is the simple things in life that are so important.
    Phew! Great to be able to post that here
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning, Starty :l
    Still in bed trying to wake up. Have to get all 4 tyres on my car replaced today plus other errands.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

What time does Uni start?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ya know even without the drink life can make you stupid or elated...just sayin....
        morning to you

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning Tigger and RC

Uni starts at 10 Tiggs
          You are quite right RC
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm fine Starts~~worried about me and the world--nothing new. Maybe I should reverse that but prolly for not....I'm so pleased to know you!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning starts.mr tips. Rc..still on mobile hope to have laptop 2day.getting an old1 of my sister..having sisters comes in handy :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1007375 wrote: Morning starts.mr tips. Rc..still on mobile hope to have laptop 2day.getting an old1 of my sister..having sisters comes in handy :-)
                I should have had more sisters and brothers too. Hiya Mario(porkchop-said with love)!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Posting from a phone is so much harder, dont know whether my eyesight is getting r phones getting smaller..laters i hope..have a great day.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hello everyone - excellent week racing this week - ginty got a 1st and a 2nd in the week - yay the first of my dogs to win who I breed, own and train.

Have a lovely saturday
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

changed my avatar - that's zen biting starty on the nose when they were 4 weeks old
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

morning starts,tiggs,mario,rc & zep's..
                        well done for your dish.. makes a big difference when you own and have trained your winner..
                        my brother is an owner/jock of steeplechasers altho he doesn't do any of the care work as he owns the stables as well..!!
                        (rich b'stad..got it the easy way..but thats another story..!!)

how's things on the RRC front ?? anymore sittings ??

Comment

Zeppie2;1007386 wrote: changed my avatar - that's zen biting starty on the nose when they were 4 weeks old
                          and the pups look gorgous, how old are they now..?? must be nearly adults ??

Comment

Hello from beautiful Wicklow where the sun is just rising and casting a ray of light across the fields and onto the woods beyond which are glorious reds, golds and browns, being all native deciduous trees. Think we get a spot of rain later, but do I care, not a jot. Its lovely to be home.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning guys

No place like home KTAB

A grey but warm day here, I had a late night so have already been dogging and I'm back in my cozy bed with a pot of lemon tea... Oh how the simple things in life are the best
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                              X