COME ONE COME ALL NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUPER-SOBER-SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My second Super Sober Sunday!! Two in a row!!

Comment

WHOOOOHOOO- BEST LIFE EVER!! SHOUTING OUT AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! RIGHT O MOLLY - THIS TRULY IS LIVING!!

Comment

AWESOME JOB ONE AND ALL...well the holidays are right on top of us now and what we all need to remember is to keep our guard up and have a plan of attack in any gathering situation ...so lets all just do our best to stay on the path of your own choosing and that's what its all about how you can choose not to and still have a great Thanksgiving with family and good friends ...so with this ..i bid you one and all a happy and safe thanksgiving
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'M SOBER TOO :-) AND SO EXCITED TO HAVE FINALLY COME TO A POINT OF ENTHUSIASTIC ANTICIPATION, instead of "dread." Thank you, Allen Carr, for showing me a different view of alcohol!
          "No matter what happens, be fearless!"
          Sam - AF since 12/11/10

Comment

130 days and on to infinity!

I'll be a lot of things over the holidays: stressed, anxious, guilty, happy, tired, elated, overfed, under-exercised, grateful, surprised, disappointed.
            What I won't be is drunk.
            AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
            "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Ending another Sober Sunday here and it feels FINE!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Super Sober Sunday to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Great post! I'll shout out to a super sober Sunday!

Comment

Any day without AL is much better than a day with AL!!! Happy supper AF Sunday to everyone!
                    John
                    AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Almost missed this with all the activity! How wonderful to have a day watching Hubs sip his suds, watching the Nascar race, and know I'll be sober and awake long after I feed him supper.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                      X