Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 21st Nov

Good morning Trooperdooooos..
    Hopefully will be a sunny super sober sunday for all..

well so far so good for my part..no slip sliding in stinky stuff..and all peace here outside, it's like a ghost town it's soo quiet..it's great,
    might take the dogs out for a run on the beach, before some old grumble heads call out.."dogs are not allowed on the beach" !
    they do no harm especially at this time of day..but you always get some old croany, and they normally the old british retirees..minge bags..

okies happy day to you all..:l:l

Morning Jan & all to come.

Lovely cool morning here after some most welcome overnight rain.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning tiggs,
      still getting used to your pussy avatar, they are really sweet but I don't always recognise it's you, after so long with a stripey ginger tiger to catch the eye..

when does it start to get really hot for you there??

ours is just starting to turn down now, always does from the 1st of november but still only down to an overnight low of 20 degs and will prob go up to 28 degs during the day..
      will stay about that thru winter might get a bit cooler at night but nothing like northern or more southern parts of the world...

main reason why we're called the islands of the "eternal spring" :beach:

Comment

ladyjan;1008120 wrote: Good morning Trooperdooooos..
        Hopefully will be a sunny super sober sunday for all..

well so far so good for my part..no slip sliding in stinky stuff..and all peace here outside, it's like a ghost town it's soo quiet..it's great,
        might take the dogs out for a run on the beach, before some old grumble heads call out.."dogs are not allowed on the beach" !
        they do no harm especially at this time of day..but you always get some old croany, and they normally the old british retirees..minge bags..

okies happy day to you all..:l:l
        Good morning Friends.
        Jan..I have an image of a blue rinsed, M&S attired lady accompanied by a man who looks like he fell out of a Noel Coward play, waving shooting sticks and keeping up the Old Empire by denying all but themselves access to the polo pitch.....minge bags :H:H.

Is it your summertime yet Tipps?

I was out at a party last night and I must say I really didn't enjoy it too much, but Susan was having such a good time that I didn't have the heart to ask if we could leave early. I got the lecture from a buddy about my 'mid-life-crisis', as he called it. Bloody annoying but I let him slur his way through what he had to say and managed to keep my temper during this invaluable lesson in life. I know these people mean well but some thoughts should remain just thoughts.
        Anyhoo....No hillwalking this weekend so I'll just rest up and get ready for the work week.
        Have a lovely, peaceful Sunday.

Comment

Morning lovelies

Jan I am sooo jealous about your weather. It sounds perfect.

Pops, I think you handled that knobhead perfectly

I am resting today, yesterday was uni all day and although great fun was very hard work and I am zorsted now
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good Morning Army.

Another lovely sunny day here in Stirly-world. Hope everyone has a sunny day today.

Off to walk my dogger but wanted to wish you all a very...

Catch up with youz laterz....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

A happy Sunday to you all....

Jan - your weather is amazing that's why I have spent many a New Year on Tenerife while I was still living in Scotland. We are now down to 17o during the day here. Dogs are allowed on our beaches in the winter but their are so many fishermen you have to be careful the dogs don't pick up tossed away fish hooks as they are lethal.

Popeye - oh how many times I have been told by someone who's drunk too much what I should be doing with my life! Well done on your patience to hold your tongue..

Starts, Tips, Stirly hope you have a great chillout Sunday.
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning Jan, Starts, Tips, Pops,cirly wirly stirly girly, Chillly and all those yet to come.

I'll have to turn that one around Pops, the number of times I've told people what they should do with their lives, relationships, housing when I've been hammered.........I now hang my head in shame.

Anyhoo who's up for a glorious grateful peaceful Sunday.........cos I know I am
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning jan,starts,mr tips,popeye,strirlygirly,chilly,jackie c. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Army:danthin:!!! I am so happy to be back!! The move was hectic-it was slashing rain the whole time... But we are now in our new home!! Can't wait to start getting everything arranged for Christmas! There was a huge problem with getting my internet service changed to the new address and after much fighting with the company-they finally sent out a weird hairy computer geek yesterday (who showed butt crack everytime he bent over to hook up wires or whatever :H) My daughter and I were laughing our arses off! But he got it done! I love that man! I have really missed all of you! Now I just need to find some time to read back and see what I've missed. I hope you have all been doing well. :l:l:l expat xxx

Comment

Are we glad to see you back Expat :l

Morning mario
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya JC, Chilly, Mario and Expat
                        I LOVE my Sundays and today is gonna be a good one
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning folks, Expat great that you're back.
                          Just feel like saying this morning that the army feels so much like a home to me, comfortable and safe, not to mention the folks in here
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mornin Kt,Stirly, Chill, JC, Mario, Pops, Tips, Jan, Mario, Expat, Starty and all de army! Lovely sunny Dublin day here. Bringing youngest to work in McD's in a little while - earns a fortune little shit - more than me an hour! Might have to browse a few shops while I'm there. Popeye, I always feel exactly the same at social functions - bored after about 10 mins and could deck the frigging drunks that tell me I should drink etc. but like JC I've done it too - yuck
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Good morning all! I think I'm coming down with something, my whole body is aching. And I believe we have more cement work to do today. Since we can't get the trucks in on the weekend, we're doing it ourselves and we're all sore and tired. But I am AF. I couldn't imagine doing this hungover..

Comment

Working...
                              X