Progress! Yay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress! Yay!

I saw my new therapist this week! She is really good. So much more professional than that weirdo I was seeing before. Also I have no desire at all to drink. I am feeling pretty wonderful. For me the key was eating balanced meals at very regular intervals (eating every four hours). Yahoo!!!
    Sober since 2nd November 2010!

"Life is a mirror of your thoughts and beliefs. It simply reflects YOUR truth, your reality."sigpic

Progress! Yay!

Glad the new therapist is working out, BTC! Would've been hard to do worse--that last one was certifiable, IMHO.
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Progress! Yay!

So happy to hear that things are going so much better for you!!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Progress! Yay!

Pride before Fall;1008355 wrote: Would've been hard to do worse--that last one was certifiable, IMHO.
        That's very true!
        :h

"Life is a mirror of your thoughts and beliefs. It simply reflects YOUR truth, your reality."sigpic

Comment

Progress! Yay!

KateH1;1008359 wrote: So happy to hear that things are going so much better for you!!
          Thank you:l

Comment

Working...
          X