Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd November

Good morning, Army

I've lost my fusking access card to the building I work in. Do you think they'll let me update the piccie that appears on it when I get a new one? I still had some hair when it was taken originally, so it is no longer a true reflection of what I look like. Mmmmmm. We'll see what they say. Then again, I already know what I look like, so why bother about the piccie... Clearly, I am pondering very fundamental and important things before 7.00 a.m. on a Tuesday morning.

Have a good one
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Army, Ahh, just took my first sip of coffee. Already took the little pugster out for a quick pee and fed him. Now maybe he'll leave me alone for five minutes so I can wake up and drink my cuppa!!! Hey Tiggs-will they let you enter the building without your access card? I work in a few high security places where if I don't have my card they won't let me in-even though they know me! I've already had to go back home to get it-but luckily that only happened once in five years.

Comment

:what?::hallo: OK-one cup of coffee now consumed and I think I'm alive again. Boom Town Rats "I don't like Mondays (Tuesdays)" The silicon chip inside her head get's switched to overload." NO! I DO NOT WANT TO "shoot the whole day down". Hate violence. But I may start tearing into some of these boxes scattered around the flat! I can't find all the code shite to get onto my dancing mussels facebook account:upset: I had written down the password and stuff on a nice little piece of paper that went into a box-one of the100000000 that are still stacked up around me! I have a pretty common name so I had to pick something different as my address and now I can't remember it! If I can't find the paper I guess I'll just have to do another facebook account witha new address or something! If I didn't have such a common name this would never have happened! Most people who have my name are over 50. I was named after my mum's best friend who died from cancer. All through my teen years I was tortured with the "joke"---"What's grosser than Grease on Olivia Newton John? Come on Eileen." They all thought it was hilarious! I didn't know what the hell they were talking about for at least two years till one of my friends explained it to me:H I actually always liked that song! Too bad KTAB is not around to play it for me Have a great day all!! expat xxx

Comment

Hello Zennie, Ex and Tips and hi to all who drop by later.

A quick fly-by from me, too as I'm off to walk the dogger.

Eileen, I know just what you mean about those little pieces of paper. I'm the expert at writing something down and then not being able to find the paper. For passwords and such tho' I've now got a page saved to my computer with my user names and passwords on it. Saves a lot of searching. As long as the computer is not down...

Wishing you all a

and to Jackie and Mr. JC.....

Catch youz laterz...inkele:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning mr tips,expat,stirly, and goodnight zenstyle :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning gang..
            expat, with your login for facebook, when you go to sign in you first give your email address...then just enter it will show that the password is missing or wrong, but it will ask if you've forgotten it.
            click that and they will send it to your email for you, can't remember if they take you tru steps to reset it or just give you the original one..
            but it is as easy as that..

Comment

Good morning guys
              Expat my maiden name was Smith :upset: not a name you ever want to have especially when booking a hotel room, ordering a cab or making a restaurant reservation......
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

LMAO Expat Come on Eileen...that put a smile on my face this morn!
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning all!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1009144 wrote: I've lost my fusking access card to the building I work in. Do you think they'll let me update the piccie that appears on it when I get a new one? I still had some hair when it was taken originally, so it is no longer a true reflection of what I look like.
                    I am pretty good at photoshop, just sayin.....
                    But I think you are probably a very different person to the man in that picture now though my friend

Morning Starty, what time do you call this?
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

expat3;1009155 wrote: :what?::hallo: OK-one cup of coffee now consumed and I think I'm alive again. Boom Town Rats "I don't like Mondays (Tuesdays)" The silicon chip inside her head get's switched to overload." NO! I DO NOT WANT TO "shoot the whole day down". Hate violence. But I may start tearing into some of these boxes scattered around the flat! I can't find all the code shite to get onto my dancing mussels facebook account:upset: I had written down the password and stuff on a nice little piece of paper that went into a box-one of the100000000 that are still stacked up around me! I have a pretty common name so I had to pick something different as my address and now I can't remember it! If I can't find the paper I guess I'll just have to do another facebook account witha new address or something! If I didn't have such a common name this would never have happened! Most people who have my name are over 50. I was named after my mum's best friend who died from cancer. All through my teen years I was tortured with the "joke"---"What's grosser than Grease on Olivia Newton John? Come on Eileen." They all thought it was hilarious! I didn't know what the hell they were talking about for at least two years till one of my friends explained it to me:H I actually always liked that song! Too bad KTAB is not around to play it for me Have a great day all!! expat xxx
                      It took me a few reads to get that one too....yuk....
                      Here is a little reminder of Dublin in the late 70s for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opd14v2I7Ik[/video]]YouTube - Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap [totp2]

Comment

I love 'Come on Eileen' sort of taken on a different connotation (spl) now. Word of advice from all you clever people out there - youngest wants an Iphone4 for christmas (he has 300 euros saved towards it - we just topping up!) and they are as rare as hens teeth - in Ireland anyway, can't get one anywhere. But I went on the apple online store this morn and they appear to be readily available - I'm a bit of a dinosaur buying online - so is there a hitch to doing it that way? He wants it prepay cos he doesn't want a bill - does anyone know anything?? I'm going round in circles - surely if its as easy as that people wouldn't be queueing up outside phone shops waiting for them to arrive. HELP:new:
                        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

xpost Ktab - you may be my saviour???

Comment

Morning everyone by the way!

Comment

Hi Molly, try 'Three', they can be got for 25 yo yos a month 369 for the phone on best of both or 209 and 40 a month on the classic plan. Pretty good deal and they had them in stock last week cause I know someone who got one.

three.ie - iPhone is here.

Comment

Working...
                              X