Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread wednesday 24th Nov

Good morning gang,
    only one month now to christmas, bet oney's already got the tree up and the presents wrapped and hidden away..
    Ollie drives me nuts everyday on the way home from school to put the tree up..I told him he's got to wait till the 1st but he still asks everyday..!

Hoping you all a wonderfull struggle free wonderful wednesday..:l

:hallo: Jan and all to come

I haven't even given a thought to X-mas yet - it seems like it is still a million years away :upset:

I had an interesting early morning, to say the least... Mrs. T had to fly up to Johannesburg for a couple of meetings early this morning (she was out of the house by 5.15 a.m.). Which left me to sort out the youngest cub's plait... All I can say is: there is a strong case to be made for tomboy haircuts... I did manage to do it to her satisfaction.... Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeentually...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Army, Hi Jan and Tips:hallo:! My little man is driving me crazy about Christmas too. We are not ready to move in a big real tree till I get a bit more order in here. I did get one of those little artificial desk top trees that he could decorate. He's happy-he keeps carrying it around and asking me where he should put it! It's smack in the middle of the living room floor at the moment. He was dancing around it last night. Did I ever mention my son is VERY hyper:H? Good job on the plaits Tips! I'm a girl and I suck at doing hairstyles!

Comment

Morning lovelies.
        I am not sure how I feel about Christmas yet. Never really liked it, but I feel I should. Maybe I should start some new traditions so I can make it good again?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning,

No Christmas tree here yet, I usually don't put it up till 2nd in December but I di have all the pressies wrapped, tagged and bagged
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1009773 wrote: Morning,

No Christmas tree here yet, I usually don't put it up till 2nd in December but I di have all the pressies wrapped, tagged and bagged
            I love your organisation Oney
            Are you usually this organised?

Comment

Yeah, I cannot do it any other way but I have to admit, I have never had everything done before Dec even starts before...

How are you, did you get a good sleep?

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Had a lovely sleep Oney, from 9 to 6
                Feeling pretty good actually. Dont start until 12 today so gonna have a chilled morning

Comment

Awwhh thats good, you have been working so hard, do you have much time off at Christmas?

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yep, I have the week off and I cant wait. I wont have any pressing uni work and I am gonna catch up with some friends I havent seen for ages.
                    Still dont know what I am doing Chrissy day yet....

Comment

Sounds cool, don't worry about Chrissy day, you can spend it quietly with Rich and the boys and relax and eat shite!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I think thats exactly what I will do
                        I still have this pressure or feel a pressure to do something different tho. I think its just me putting on the strife tho

Comment

Who says you have to do summat different? Do what makes ya feel good and stuff yer face, I will be here and we can have a laugh and a slag..

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning Jan, Expat, Starts, Oney-bint and Tips and to all who drop by later.

Tips - way to go with the hair-do. Having boys, I never had to deal with that thank goodness.

Jan, stick to what you said about putting up the tree. I'm sure he's so excited about Christmas because of the great memories he has of last year.

Starts, what Oney says about Christmas. Relax, chill out and stuff yourself. I always love a walk in the country after dinner on Christmas day. It's a tradition with us. Unfortunately we never have snow at Christmas but I love the family walk anyway.

Oney I expect your kids are looking forward to Christmas as much as you are. Have you got your tree up yet? Ours goes up two weeks before Christmas and down a week after New Years. Lots of people decorate from the first of the month tho'.

Ex - it takes a while to get the boxes and stuff sorted out. You'll get through it eventually.

No sparkly pics today. I took a quick look at the Undies thread. Such a tragedy.

Off to walk Freddie in a bit. Wishing you all a peaceful, productive day. Catch up with you later.
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Will ya?? Excellent! I had this feeling that I was gonna be the only "billy no mates" all day!
                              Feel better now

Comment

Working...
                              X