Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th November

Good morning, Army

Looks like we're in for a scorcher today - 32C in Cape Town, which means it will be in the region of 35C in Stellenbosch by the time we get home. I'll sned some hot air to the cooler Northern climes

I'll be in an all-day "strategy session" today. I hope the poxfeckers will at least give us smokebreaks. Else my bathroom breaks will just become more frequent

Have a good one!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Army--and fellow early riser Tips:bananacomputer: Ready for another work day, hehe? Know what you mean about escaping for smoke breaks! Luckily some of my students (alot of them actually, they ARE French) beg to go out for a quick cig. I happily trot down with them :H. Wish you could send some of that warm weather over here. But I know we're in for cold (and colder) weather till at least April. I need to re-read some of Oney's positive posts on loving cold dark days The feeling has not quite rubbed off on me yet, haha! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to our American friends. Hope you enjoy your holiday:l Off for another cup of coffee-I'll check back in later to see if anyone is around. expat xxx

Comment

Good morning tiggerooooonie & expat..
      is this the last day they gonna do this tiggs?' your weather sounds like it's warming up nicely, have you got your pool cleaned up ready to dive into when you get home ??

Happy you got back in fb expat just gonna have to start posting more in there..
      just watching the news ...there's violent student demonstrations and trouble in the streets all over europe..
      and an armed gang marching thru the streets of Rio shooting indiscriminanlty at people..!!

Comment

Morning Tiggs and Expat.
        Strategy sessions? Gawd, used to loathe them with a passion......yawn....

Expat, know what you mean about not loving the cold dark days. BUT I am finding more ways to cope with them. So thats good....

I am going to a mental hospital today to try and promote some of our services. Should be interesting. We are also going to offer the patients hand massages.....hope they dont expect any more
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1010295 wrote: Morning Tiggs and Expat.
          Strategy sessions? Gawd, used to loathe them with a passion......yawn....

Expat, know what you mean about not loving the cold dark days. BUT I am finding more ways to cope with them. So thats good....

I am going to a mental hospital today to try and promote some of our services. Should be interesting. We are also going to offer the patients hand massages.....hope they dont expect any more
          :H:H:H
          Morning All
          I couldn't get on last night. I don't know if the site was down or what but I was a little panicky, thinking 'what if it never comes back?'
          Phew!
          Anyway, all's well and life is good.
          The last time I was at the docs, I mentioned that I was having some memory issues. I keep forgetting things, particularly when things happened. I'm often confused if it was earlier in the day or maybe three days ago, and forgetting where I put things. Probably another effect of my years of alcohol abuse. Anyway, I got a letter in and I've to go and see a psychiatrist on my birthday next month. The letterhead ' Department of Psychiatry' kinda gave me a fright, what with all it's connotations but then they must be the people to see about these things.

Jeez!!
          My cat just crapped in her tray and it's vile.:argh:

Comment

Good morning ladyjan,popeye,expat,and mr tips,

its very white outside ,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning mario,
              Still green here.

Comment

hi popeye, its freezing out & all the cars are white, hope its frost and not someone who painted them :-),Daughters 21st tomorrow night very busy around here........... they are.

Comment

Hey Pops,

I hope you will be alright but to be honest, I am a forgrtful BINT.

We were looking for you yesterday to see what happened wit the murder investigation??
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ohhh and I am going to see strippers tonight with the girls, not really my bag but suppose it will be a laugh..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning gang
                      Sunny here at the moment but heavy rain forecast for next few days.

Pops forgetting things I guess could be the AL abuse I just blame it on being blonde

Mr Tips and Expat any thoughts of giving up the evil weed?! (just asking)

Ooh Oney! I never been to one of them but I guess once you seen one.......
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1010348 wrote:
                        Pops forgetting things I guess could be the AL abuse I just blame it on being blonde
                        Is grey a kind of blonde?

Comment

I have never been either but we are going to dinner first so I am looking forward to that lol....hopefully they don't take everything off ..not into penis's or peni or whatever yo call a gaggle of dicks.

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1010345 wrote: Ohhh and I am going to see strippers tonight with the girls, not really my bag but suppose it will be a laugh..
                            can i go

Comment

Hand massages, riots, strippers, cat crap, a murder investigation and a psychiatric referal. Same old, same old here again today I see.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X