Army Thread 25th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I've got some of those. Mine are black velvet and I wear them this flashy gold opera top...........in other words a big gold baggy jumper
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1010697 wrote: It's toooooo early she'll be all Christmassed out by Christmas day.Just checking out the posts after going through my PM's and deleting some older ones.
      Ditto to what Jackie says. I put our tree and decorations up two weeks before Christmas and take them down one week after New Year's. Younger son asked me one year to leave them up a week longer and I lasted 4 whole days. It just got kind of boring...
      JackieClaire;1010701 wrote: Enjoy, Enjoy.
      Tomorrow's Black Friday, get there early in case they run out of elasticated trousersWhat the heck is "Black Friday"? Is it something I should be afraid of? Something like the Black Plague??
      Zenstyle;1010706 wrote:

Crimplene ones!What the heck is "crimplene"? I remember crinolines...
      Zenstyle;1010710 wrote:
      We'll be there soon enough!

I'm bloomin Hank Marvin. We're not eating till 4.30 and I don't want to "ruin" my appetite!
      And who is Hank Marvin?? Are you guys speaking English or am I having a "senior's evening"? I'm too old for this....
      Zenstyle;1010714 wrote:

I'm wearing a pair of elasticated waist trews as we speak... Disclaimer: But they're flashy "evening wear I look like a floor length sweepy skirt" ones...
      Trews??
      JackieClaire;1010716 wrote:
      Ohhhhhhhhhh, I've got some of those. Mine are black velvet and I wear them this flashy gold opera top...........in other words a big gold baggy jumper
      Opera top? Give me a break. Translations needed immediately....:upset::upset:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Trews............trousers
        Opera top..........baggy posh gold top one would wear to the theatre or opera
        Crimplene........ a similar synthetic material to terylene

Black Friday..........Black Friday (shopping) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hank Marvin...........rhyming slang ............starving
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1010722 wrote: Trews............trousers
          Opera top..........baggy posh gold top one would wear to the theatre or opera
          Crimplene........ a similar synthetic material to terylene

Black Friday..........Black Friday (shopping) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hank Marvin...........rhyming slang ............starving
          Okay, now I get it. You guys better post in reg'lar Inglish from now on or I'm going to start posting in Greek and you won't know whether I'm giving you complimentos or telling you to feck off......:H:H

Off to get tomorrow's lunchbox ready for younger son and then to walk Freddoccino. Here he is last time WE had snow...

Laterz....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Evening fellow sinners, been out for a long walk and man it is very cold tonight. All of -3 maybe but we Irish are thin skinned critters.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Laterz Stirls,

Evening Ktabbers, we've had another 2 inches of snow, so that makes about...........ooh errrr...........lots
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need a warm country I reckon, Jan where are ya?

Off for little bit to cook myself some grub JC.

Comment

I'd better go poke me head in the freezer.

Prolly back at the midnight hour. Mr Jc's torturing himself listening to the cricket.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1010698 wrote: I think it's time I went for a shower. It's not good being a dirty sloth... really taking the whole thing too far I suppose. Then I need to find some stretchy bottoms to wear so I can pig out. Gawd, I am revolting myself today!!! I hope Techie isn't reading this...
                    Sprung!!!!!!! Zenners I am Techies unofficial, unpaid watchdog....lurking and sneaking around the boards to find out exactly what folks are up to. I will be reporting this shennanigans to the Sarge from hell a.s.a.p. You are so stuffed:H
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Scuse my bad manners, morning all,

Have a safe magical sober day/night where ever you are in this wonderful world of oursxx
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1010688 wrote: I must be off myself - revision to be done. I've been studying for a Grade 7 English Grammar exam...
                        I thought you were is grade 8 Tippsy

Comment

Hi Saphy :welcome:

Comment

Hi Ktab, I am roaming around the boards causing as much strife as possisble this morning. Got the deebil in me..but thats a good thing. Hows ya good self today my fiend..oh I mean my friend (or do I?)

Comment

:ey: oh fiend will suit me nicely thank you :devil:

Comment

KTAB;1010762 wrote: :ey: oh fiend will suit me nicely thank you :devil:
                                :H

Comment

Working...
                                X